Ratings for Dr. Any Zuleika Pfeiffer

We love Dr. Pfeiffer. She has helped our son considerably.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I don’t think I can say enough good things about Dr Pfeiffer. She is one of the best doctors I’ve met in my life and takes great care of my children. To be honest it’s hard to trust any other doctor at this point. I would always recommend her to anyone who ever needs help.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I should have trusted my gut instincts. My daughter was born 7 weeks early so we were referred to Dr Pfeiffer by the hospital. Our first appointment we waited for an hour and 15 minutes to be seen. Few weeks later I called in a panic because my daughter had blood in her stool - had to leave a message because no one answered the phone the numerous times I called. Got a call back from the receptionist 3 hours later while I was waiting in the emergency room to be seen, to inform me that Dr Pfeiffer could see us next week at the earliest, obviously a preemie with rectal bleeding isn't very high on her list of concerns. A day before my 2nd appointment I received a call from the receptionist asking if she could move our appointment back 2hrs, I agreed and I still left waiting for 45mins to see the doctor. This 3rd and final appointment was the straw that broke the camels back. After waiting for 45mins I asked how much longer the wait would be and was told she was still with a patient and had another one before me. So obviously appointments are pointless to Dr Pfeiffer. She then came out to apologize for the wait and told me it was because she is so thorough with her care, which I find funny because she has never spent more that 15mins with my daughter at the appointments. If you have time to waste for mediocre care then dr Pfeiffer is for you! If, like me, you have a newborn who gets hungry and fussy and you don't have half a day to waste sitting in a doctor's waiting room then I urge you to find another doctor. Hopefully she will be more timely with a referral to a different doctor than she has been in keeping her appointments !

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I'm so happy with Dr Any. She's very attentive and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Amazing pediatrician, very knowledgeable and so caring and always attentive and listening to the children's needs. She has been seein my son since he was born. He is 11 now and she still sees him for his annual check ups. He loves her and feels so comfortable with her during the physical examination. She always makes you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

We love Dr Pfeiffer! She is fabulous, so kind, patient and very knowledgeable. She never rushes, she always takes her time even when my kids are fussy and cooperating. My older son is disappointed if I take my little one to see her without him because he enjoys his appointments so much.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

She is the best pediatrician in Milton!!! One of the best in Oakville.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

My teenage son has ADHD and has been seeing her for about 2 years since we decided to finally put him on medication to help him focus in highschool. She has been very helpful in being able to adjust his medication to suit his own individual needs, and monitoring for any side effects. We've seen a marked improvement in our son's condition. He himself reports feeling happier and more in control of his life.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Pfeiffer is incredible! She is the best doctor I have ever met is is excellent with all three of my children. We are very fortunate that she is doctor to our children.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr pfieffer is a gentle caring doctor. She has treated both of my children for over 7 years and i have nothing but great things to say about her. She takes her time and is very knowledgable. Her secretary joanne is very pleasant and always calls back. 5+

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014