Ratings for Dr. Any Zuleika Pfeiffer

I'm so happy with Dr Any. She's very attentive and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Amazing pediatrician, very knowledgeable and so caring and always attentive and listening to the children's needs. She has been seein my son since he was born. He is 11 now and she still sees him for his annual check ups. He loves her and feels so comfortable with her during the physical examination. She always makes you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

We love Dr Pfeiffer! She is fabulous, so kind, patient and very knowledgeable. She never rushes, she always takes her time even when my kids are fussy and cooperating. My older son is disappointed if I take my little one to see her without him because he enjoys his appointments so much.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

She is the best pediatrician in Milton!!! One of the best in Oakville.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

My teenage son has ADHD and has been seeing her for about 2 years since we decided to finally put him on medication to help him focus in highschool. She has been very helpful in being able to adjust his medication to suit his own individual needs, and monitoring for any side effects. We've seen a marked improvement in our son's condition. He himself reports feeling happier and more in control of his life.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Pfeiffer is incredible! She is the best doctor I have ever met is is excellent with all three of my children. We are very fortunate that she is doctor to our children.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr pfieffer is a gentle caring doctor. She has treated both of my children for over 7 years and i have nothing but great things to say about her. She takes her time and is very knowledgable. Her secretary joanne is very pleasant and always calls back. 5+

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Pfieffer is amazing. She is always willing to take you in when needed even if she is fully booked. Be expected to wait as she is almost always running behind but this is due to her being very through with each patient. Her secretary is also very caring and tries to help everyone that calls to make appointments. I would recommend Dr. Pfieffer to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr Pfeiffer is one of the best doctors I've ever known. My son loves visiting her and her interction with the children is exceptionally!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

She is a great Dr, however she seems to struggle with time management. Had a 4pm apt, had to leave at 4:45pm (still sitting in waiting room)b/c I had to pick up my other son from day care. Re-booked for another day at 9am to be the first patient, only to find out after waiting for another 1/2 hour that she stacked 2 patients in front of us. Not impressed. My advise...call ahead to see how far behind she's running.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011