Ratings for Dr. Susan P. Molinari

Dr. Molinari diagnosed me back in 2009 with Parkinson’s and has been my Neurologist since. She’s very professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, caring and takes her time and listens to her patients and goes out of her way to put you at ease. She is one of the best doctors. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Extemely pleased with Dr. Molinari.No nonsense,thorough.Would recommend

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I never write reviews on doctors but Dr. Molinari is my favorite doctor-- and I've had many in 50 years. I have never, ever had a more compassionate doctor, and I mean that sincerely. And Dr. Molinari is certainly knowledgeable. I've gone for back pain and migraines and she spent over an hour with me on the first visit and at least a half hour on subsequent visits. She sent me for MRIs, epidurals, solved my pain problems and even uncovered an issue I didn’t know existed but thank goodness I found out. Any time I mention her to other doctors, even my pharmacist, they rave about her. She’s a really good listener, extremely kind, and the best neurologist I found. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

If you are looking for a doctor who is compassionate, knowledgeable, reliable, and patient, continuing looking. While I fully understand the field of medicine is demanding, some doctors (Molinari in particular) need understand that they are still service providers, and in no way the end-all be-all of medicine. They are fallible humans. Unforunately, Ms. Molinari seems feel as though by passing the MCAT and earning a degree 30 years ago, she has somehow transcended to a level that surpasses us mere mortals. If you or your loved one is under her care, please seek an alternative. A monkey in a labcoat is a profound improvement. This "doctor" (which will be the last time I bestow the honor of that title upon her) is reckless in her recommendations, dismissive of her patients, full of arrogance, unprofessional, and lacks the most basic of bedside manner. For any doctor to, with ease, clear a recent (3 days) stroke patient for driving, after having an extremely limited (30 minutes or less?) interaction with them is simply irresponsible and dangerous. When questioned how one could make the recommendation the answer is "I'm the doctor." Followed then by a vague regurgitation of MRI results and her, very limited, experience with the patient. She is simply an "assembly line" medical worker who is obviously more concerned with her relationship with insurance providers, than with her patients and their safety. Please, find an alternative before attempting to deal with his woman.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Susan P. Molinari's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ