Ratings for Dr. Arlyn M. Valencia

Does anybody know where Dr. Valencia is practing ? I saw her at the headache specialist offices and all of a sudden one day she was gone and they wouldn't tell me where. For me she changed my life, i suffer from migraines, fibromyalgia and arthritis. I spend everyday in pain. She changed that for me, the only doctor who has actually helped me, so i am desperate to find her. Please help me find her !

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

My step-mother saw Dr. Valencia for a stroke follow-up visit. We recently saw another neurologist who spent maybe 5 min with us and didn't inform us about her condition or prognosis. Dr. Valencia spent a great deal of time explaining her condition, the risks and benefits of the medications, and what to expect during her recovery. Never have I met such a compassionate and knowledgeable physician with such expertise in this area. I highly recommend her to you and your family members. As someone who has worked in health care for several years, I can say with confidence she is one of the select few remaining Saints in the profession that care about patients and their families. Thank you, Dr. Valencia, for everything.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr Valencia is an exceptional neurologist. She truly and sincerely cares about the welfare of her patients. She possesses an almost magical talent as a neurologist . She has that magic touch to make you fell better before you leave her office or a few days after the office visit. She not only knows the spine and the brain inside and out; but the whole body system. She is also an excellent educator. She explains the whys and how's of your diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Very smart and truly caring. Well respected by the staff and other patients. Always helpful

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

dr. valencia has such great heart and tremendous compassion.. her medical talent is obvious and im so glad to have had her as my doctor.. i have been blessed as i hope she will be to.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Submitted February 9, 2013

Dr Valencia is a gifted and wonderfully compassionate woman. She is knowledgable in her expertice in Strokes and her team of physican assistants, Alicia & Zelli are a true compliment to her work. We have been patients for 2 years and would follow her where-ever she practices. She has been essential in the healing following a massive stroke, providing insight,cortizone injections, and painblockers to ease the pain during therapy. She & her assistants are truly doing God's work. Thank you for all you've done for us.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Best bedside manners. Very caring and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Great physician, very knowledgeable, great bedside manners, very thorough and just loved her care. If you have a neurology problem you want this doctor to be part of your care. We need more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Arlyn M. Valencia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1986)