Ratings for Dr. Vanessa Godin

I will begin with my visit to the clinic, where Dr Godin works. First off, the waiting room was dirty, and you could actually see mold around the base boards in the waiting room and it had a musty odor about it. I had to always wait, usually about an hour in the waiting room before I was even called. Dr Godins staff always looked miserable, and stressed out. The vibe was always negative, and the staff had a very bad attitude. One time I was present when Dr Godin actually got into a verbal argument with her nurse right in front of me. I was never taken seriously by Dr Godin. I kept trying to explaine to dr Godin that the physical therapy center that she was sending me to, was not helping, yet I had to remind her several times before she even attemted to do anything about it. I always had the feeling that she couldn't wait to get me out of her office. It was a really bad experiance! I would never recommend her to anyone! Hands down, she is one of the worst doctors I know!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Vanessa Godin's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1985)

AARP