Ratings for Dr. Angel Ip

By far the best Doctor I've ever had in my life. She is a very knowledgeable and conducts herself very professionally when dealing with her patients. She earned both my trust and respect for her attention to detail by effectively dealing with my medical issues. N. Sheppard

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I love Dr. Ip, she's very knowledgable and really takes time to get to know what your concerns are .This may cause more wait time but having a good doctor is more important than good punctuality. I love how prescriptions are not her answer to everything. But, as excellent as Dr. Ip is, her staff is the complete opposite. Communication on the phone or in person with the receptionist is HORRIBLE. Telemarketers are more polite than she is. The doctor is good, the receptionist is the problem.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

The receptionist is ridiculous and very rude! Very hard to reach the phone, they answered me no patient. One time she hang up my phone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

How is this person even a doctor? Blasé , clueless and careless. That Filipino receptionist is just the worst. Terrible manners and rudeness aside, can you at least try to act like you care or know what's going on? Why make people come to your office for an appointment when a few minutes on the phone could answer all my questions? I called at least twenty times between Monday and Thursday before finally getting some one on the phone, and you just rudely told me to make an appointment? Aghhhhhh!!! Your clinic sucks, Okay?

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr Ip is a good doctor, she's little bit slow now but still sharp and knowledgable. Her secretary is very nice, friendly and very supportive.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

She did not listen to one word I said. It was extremely irritating and frustrating. It was to a point where it was so condescending I ended the appointment.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr.Ip is my favorite doctor. She's nice to her patients. I've been with her for almost 10 years and I like her service. All my friends and relatives are also with her. As far as receptionist, she's alright!! Very friendly and good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I have to agree with the need for her to better educate herself on more natural remedies. I think she's a little to quick to perscibe things. She dismisses things very frequently and is not a fan of referals in my experience. As for the receptionist she used to have, yes, I don't know HOW the hell she got hired, and know no one who appreciates her rude and uncharismatic impatience. I'm thouroughly glad that she's finally been replaced. I have been trying to find a good doctor since I left Dr. Millar.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

I have been going to Dr.Ip for many years and have found her to be very helpful and caring. if she does not or is unsure of a problem I've been having she will send me to a specialist. The new receptionist should be a little more careful with the scheduling and a little more polite when dealing with people. I would recommend Dr. Ip to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

I've been with this Dr. for 10 years. When I told her about an issue I was having approx. 6 yrs ago she told me it was fine. As time went on I confronted her again and finally she had my blood tested. I asked for a dermatologist referral and she said I did'nt have a problem and that I only had low iron. I knew something was wrong and now as time past, I'm thinking I was right from the start and should have seeked a 2nd opinion. I'm now in the process of finding a dermatolgist as I refuse to go back to her. I thought a Dr. is there to help and listen, and not once do I feel she's done that for me. As for the short hair receptionist, she really needs to find another job or take customer service 101 b/c I don't care to be there any more than she wants to be there. There's obviously a problem if that's how the patients are feeling everytime we're in there.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009