Ratings for Dr. Oliver Dorigo

An excellent surgeon and a caring doctor. Dr. Dorigo performed a successful Total Hysterectomy surgery on me in April , 2019 at Stanford. Everything went so well beyond all my expectations. His staff are always courteous and prompt in returning my calls and replying to my emails. My stay at the F3 unit of Stanford Hospital (Supervisors Joanne Menses and Van Bellow) was a total disaster compared to my previous hospital experience at Stanford. I will leave a separate review for Stanford Hospital on Yelp regarding my horrible experience and lack of adequate care in that unit.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Initially, I thought Dr. Dorigo was no different than some of the other doctors I visited regarding my uterine cancer. All of the doctors seemed to insist on hysterectomy. Dr. Dorigo turned out to be a well informed and very knowledgeable doctor regarding my health issues. Further, Dr. Dorigo is working with me on an alternative treatment which seems hopeful. Lastly, Dr. Dorigo is polite, helpful, and a pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Dorigo was very friendly and thorough. He was excellent in removing a cyst for my mom. He personally called to follow up after the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Dorigo.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Oliver Dorigo's Credentials

• Ruprecht-Karl-Univ, Med Fak, Heidelberg, Germany (407-10 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1989)

• Aetna HMO