Ratings for Dr. John J. Eichenlaub

Dr. Eichenlaub is a wonderful doctor. He is both very personable and professional. He seems interested my health. I have used him as my primary care physician. Although we have moved to the West coast, I still return to him for my annual checkup. His staff is very responsive and easy to contact. I have recommended him to many friends. I cannot express how really outstanding I think that he is.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Eichenlaub was amazing, he has great bedside manner and even though I was seeing him due to something heartbreaking he made me feel comfortable and even better. My first appointment was a "fit in" and I arrived on time yet waited over an hour to be seen. My major complaint is the response time for call backs. It took 4 days the first time, and its been 24 hours and I still haven't heard back. My issue is something that could be very bad if left untreated yet its been over 5 days since the initial call and have yet to actually speak with anyone. It's disappointing to find such a great doctor, yet not receive prompt call backs.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr Eichenlaub is an awesome doctor! My pregnancy had some health complications & because of the guidance & encouragment I received from him, I was able to overcome all of them and have a beautiful & healty baby boy! Dr Eichenlaub always made me feel important & at ease throughout my entire pregnancy. To me, he made us feel like we were old friends. He delivered our little boy & was more than my Dr, but also a great coach! He helped both me & my husband get through labor & delivery & made the birth both enjoyable & memorable. I trust him with my life & feel that I owe him so much, because if not for him, I don't know how things would have turned out. He is a great Dr and he will be the only OB/GYN I ever see!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Dr. Eichenlaub is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. After suffering several pregnancy losses, he helped us achieve and viable pregnancy and seemed to be as emotionally involved as we were. Now I have 2 beautiful children, both delivered by him. I trust him with my life, and I have a beautiful family b/c of him. He's a wonderful doctor and human being!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Eichenlaub treated me as if I were his only patient. Hecalled me on weekends to tell me test results and pathology. Post surg he was not on call but came in to check on me, again on the weekend. He is kind,caring and extremely approachable. My recovery from surgery was fast and painless,he is the perfect Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

Dr. Eichenlaub is, without a doubt, the best doctor I've seen during my life. Dr. May did both of my C-sections, but Dr. Eichenlaub did my prenatal appointments and my post-surgical follow-up. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I have never felt that he rushed through a visit with me. He is personable, knowledgeable, and has a good sense of humor. I have recommended him many times to friends.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

I love Dr. Eichenlaub. He is delivering our 3rd child and there is not a bad thing I can say. Sure he is not always on time but it is always for a medical emergency. If you want the best service you have to pick him when you are having a child.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr. Eichenlaub is an amazing doctor as well as an amazing person. He is very knowledgeable, listens to everything you are saying and always keeps your safety and well being in mind. I saw him with my last pregnancy and I just had a procedure done with him. I will never see another doctor!!! (unless he retires!!) I would recommend him to anyone and trust him completely. Wonderful sense of humor also.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Of all the doctors I have had throughout my entire life, Dr. Eichenlaub is TOPS! I am so sorry for anyone who has had a bad experience with him, because it simply must be a misunderstanding! For me, he has always been extremely professional and yet down to earth enough that you feel so at ease and comforted. He recently delivered my first child, and I can only say that both my husband and I were very happy with the care and attention that he provided. He is truly an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

If it were not for the staff and Dr. Eichenlaub himself,I would never have gotten through my high-risk multiple birth. I travel out of the area to see him because i trust him and it is worth it!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Dr. John J. Eichenlaub's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

UnitedHealthcare