Ratings for Dr. Gerald L. Murphy

I am still uncomfortable this day to go back to Simi OBGYN because of this doctor. He made me very uncomfortable and was truly unprofessional. I would not recommend this doctor. He made me feel very weird. The examples I can give I will keep to myself but so not cool.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Murphy is very professional. I have been seeing him for over 20 years. He has never ever made me feel uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I went to have my Mirena checked on the recommendation of another dr cause of intense lower pain. I did not know this was the dr I would be seeing, as soon as he came in (45 minutes late)he said right away its not the mirena. I asked him to check for my peace of mind and that my other dr thought I should too, just in case. He was very rude and very degrading, saying we should just take it out cuz I have my mind already set on this being the cause. Wich it wasen't, I just wanted to rule this out as the cause of my pain. I told him he was being mean to me for no reason and he said no its because hes not telling me what I want to hear ??? I left in tears and as I was leaving I could hear him talking to his staff about me. I told my husband and he went down there and of course he wouldn't see my hubby. He ended up talking to the office manager who kept apologizing and offered to refund the copay. It sounded as if this wasent the first complaint on him. DR MURPHY IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Murphy was not only unprofessional, but very degrading. He obviously feels men are superior to women. My husband was not a fan either of the way he talked to me. I even walked out crying he was so mean. He is too used to the old fashioned ways to practice medicine and not up on any current data. I honestly felt I knew more than he did when it came to fertility. I would NEVER recommend even my worst enemy to ever see him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Gerald L. Murphy's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Sask Health