After a year of unsuccessful attempts at pregnancy, considering my age and exploring all the tests that my husband and I could do, Dr Rodi recommended we try fertility injectables along with IUI. This would be the more cost effective and less invasive approach for fertility treatments before jumping straight into IVF. With her steadfast approach, encouragement, and medical expertise we were able to accomplish our goal after 4 months of injectables and 5 IUI procedures. Doctor Rodi never wavered with her confidence that it would eventually work. As an accomplished medical professional, you can't get any better than Doctor Rodi, yet she stills remains approachable, caring and direct. In particular I would like to give mention to Doctor Rodi's nurse Barbara. She assisted most visits and ultrasounds and performed all the IUI's we had done with sensitivity and grace. They both guided us through the sensitive first 12 weeks of pregnancy. If only Doctor Rodi still delivered babies!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

I was worried about what it would take to get pregnant. I had waited too long. Dr.Rodi helped us decide on using a donated egg. We could't be happier.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Dr. Rodi is attentive, warm, and smart. We have two beautiful children thanks to her!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Ingrid Rodi's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• City changed from "SANTA MONICA" to "LOS ANGELES"

July 28, 2013