Ratings for Dr. David M. Gran

This doctor is AWFUL. I went in to discuss my abnormal periods. He commented on my weight, saying I must be on a 'see food' diet! He assumed I came in because I was trying to get pregnant, which I am but I am more concerned about my abnormal periods. He said that since my boyfriend had a child four years ago, that the reason why I haven't been able to get pregnant is solely my fault. He treated me like I was stupid and made assumptions. He barely let me explain my issues. He was incredibly rude and I am extremely offended.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Gran for complications with a miscarriage. This was worst medical experiences I have had. The Dr. Gran didn't listen to me at all and was extremely rude. Despite my repeated statements that I was there due to significant bleeding, he would not stop asking me if I was really there for birth control or an IUD. He didn't seem to believe my reason for coming and was extremely patronizing and condescending. Finally he suggested an office procedure to fix my bleeding. It sounded questionable to me so I declined. When I asked my regular doctor about the suggested procedure he called it "bush medicine" and said it was rarely preformed in the US. After my appointment I immediately asked my regular doctor for another referral to someone else. That doctor was wonderful and scheduled me for immediate surgery the next day to stop my bleeding. I would never refer anyone to Dr. Gran it seemed to me his medical judgement was questionable and his manner rude.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

This was the worst medical experience I have ever had. My regular doctor sent me here when I was having problems with bleeding so I could see a specialist who might know more about what was going on than she did. Dr Gran kept me waiting for almost an hour, never even touched me/ checked me out but instead sat with me for about 15 minutes talking at me like a child and not offering any new ideas or solutions to my problem before sending me away with supposedly a new prescription that he thought might help. I found out that the pill he prescribed was just another brand name for the pill I was already taking!!! Waist of money, waist of time.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Dr. David M. Gran's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Arlington, WA