Ratings for Dr. Teresita Oro

I love Dr Oro. She delivered my first son and will be delivering my second soon. I've been seeing her for about six years now. I like that she's relaxed and laid back, and didn't try to talk me into tests or anything that I wasn't comfortable with. I agree with previous person that Serra Medical is not the most efficient or organized facility, but this is a review for Dr Oro, not Serra.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

This doctor literally handed me a medical textbook in response to my question about whether or not I should have an MRI during my pregnancy. The page she pointed to said that it was safe ... when I turned the page, it said that it was NOT safe to have an MRI with contrast, which was a concern. I showed her that page, and she changed her mind about the advice she'd given me. It is impossible to get anyone on the phone, and I have spent 5 hours a day for the last two weeks trying to get Serra Community to process my insurance claims, which are now going to collections because they've been sitting with Serra for so long. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT go anywhere near Serra Medical Community -- its hospital, its doctors, and especially its HMO group. I sorely regret having been stuck with them, and will never again fail to choose a primary care physician ... you will get the worst of the worst if you don't research your doctors. I hope no one else has to deal with the nightmare that I had.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

Dr. Teresita Oro's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Sun Valley, CA