Ratings for Dr. Ajit M. Kittur

Today was the first timeI have seen Dr. Kittur and my appointment was great!! Dr. Kittur shook my hand when he came in and introduced himself to me and was very pleasant and smiled and laughed with me. I was a little worried to meet him as some of the reviews were not very good but I was very pleasanlty surprised. He spent his time with me asking about my history (it was already in my file so he didn't have to do that) and was very patient with all of my questions and comments. After my exam he explained everything to me and answered even more questions. I will continue to see Dr. Kittur because he was so awesome with me today!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Matter of fact, knowledgeable and understanding. Saw me through my second pregnancy and delivered the baby with no problems. Didn't strike me as extremely technically proficient when I saw him use the ultrasound machine though. Overall a good doctor. Would see him again.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

Dr. Ajit M. Kittur's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal