Ratings for Dr. Stanley W. Yang

Horible dr. He didn't even realize my due date was wrong until my 38th week and kept arguing with me

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

In order to make sure that i was getting the proper things done i had to contact them regularly, he was always about 45 mins to & hour late.He let me know that i was too small to deliver naturally and suggested that I think about a C-sec since it would be difficult for me to del.(later I found out he was just cut happy) He scheduled my del,he did not let my baby come naturally & instead he induced me (didnt know any better, this was my 1child) when i was checked in to the hosp he was not allowed to be my admitting dr. because he was on a hosp "time out" he had not done his charts, i had my water bag & the first few procedures done by a completely different dr.He finally is allowed to see me about 5 hrs later and he tells me that i am not dilating and he wants to do a C-sec. i fought him on it, but ultimately he won and i had a c-sec. i could feel the cutting and i lost a LOT of blood i had to get a blood transfusion! DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!! he does not care about his patients!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I had my son on June 2013. I never cared about waiting and what not. What really made me mad was that he would never explain the procedure to me and went to go ahead and made a pelvic exam without Okaing it with me. Non the less it felt violating. Heading towards the end of my pregnancy and told me the same thing that I was too small to deliver vaginally and that I caw 1cm dilated and wouldn't open up. I felt discouraged. After my last check / days after my water broke and the nurses wanted to rush everything and I'm sure it was because he was telling them to tell me that. They wanted to do cervidol and pitocin and game me 4hrs to make progress. So I did, I had a total natural birth. I was already pushing by the time he got there. I told him not to perform an episiotomy and he ignored my request and even sowed me up wrong. Now I have fecal inconsistency do please Do NOT get this Dr.!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr yang was the best doctor I could have had for the delivery of my son..there werea lot of complications with my natural birth and he did all he could and above.he saved my life and my sons life. I will always go back to him when I have more babie.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

This doctor BARELY delivered my baby!!! I was dialted to 10 for 2 hours, my water had not broken and a doctor at the Montclaire Medical hospital who had never delivered a baby before almost had to deliver! He came to the delivery room ruptured my water and my daughter came out so fast that my whole vagina was torn so bad!! I needed a blood transfusion and the nures in the hospital turned my epideral off dueing the delivery with no anestieologist in the hospital to turn it back on. I was laying on bed being sewd back together and could feel EVERY stich!!! This doctor almost KILLED me seriously!! Do not go to him!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Our first visit with Dr. Yang he basically told us everything we wanted to hear. We took a birth plan with us and he was totally encouraging of it. Later we found out that he is very cut happy. He was always late because he was performing c sections. I had plenty of time to talk to his other patients in the waiting room because we were all always waiting at least 45 min. At one time it was even 1 hr 1/2 and he ended up not even coming in. Well talking with the other patients I found that most of them had or were having a scheduled c section with him. We were planning an all natural birth. About 2 weeks before my due date, he told me that I was too small to deliver vaginally and he wanted to schedule a c section. When we told him no that we wanted to try vaginally he became very short and unsupportive. When I went into labor he wanted to give me pitocin and break my water. This was against our plan. I felt like he wanted to do a c section just to hurry it up and go golfing.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

On my 1st and only visit Dr Yang took a culture and told me to call in in 2 weeks for the results. When I called 2 weeks later I was told that the culture did not go out when it should have and was too old to test once discovered. They told me to come back in to retest but I didnt. This was a very important and painful test and I felt that was very unprofessional! I have never gone back

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Stanley W. Yang's Credentials

• Inst Of Med I, Yangon, Myanmar (Grad. 1969)