Ratings for Dr. Paul Magnuson

could care less! rude, dismissive "gatekeepers" and hurry up & get out bedside manner or lack of.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Best doctor around!! Very caring, and actually listens and respects his patients.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Fabulous caring physician. Truly cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr Magnuson has been my Dr my whole life!!! He is always thorough and compassionate. He makes his patients feel comfortable. He puts the facts out there, yet never gives you unnecessary concerns. He is always very persistent in getting to the bottom of an issue and never sends you away unsure. (without at least having follow up appointments/test results of course). AMAZING DR!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Amazing doctor!!!!!! Very compassionate and a great listener!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Magnuson and his staff are AWESOME!! I wish there were more Doctors with his bedside manor. His staff are truly amazing, very helpful, sweet and caring!! Miss you ALL!! Mariea Ward (Engelberts) old last name

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Amazing Dr. Incredibly personable and motivational, awesome helpful staff. We are very lucky to have him in W. L.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I have full faith in his abilities. He is a very personable and caring person and you have his full focus in any exchanges in his office. I feel incredibly lucky to have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Magnuson has been my children's doctor as well as mine, for almost 30 years give or take. He is the best at what he does, you couldn't ask for a better Dr. I don't ever need a second opinion from any other Dr. I can stop him on the street or in a grocery store and ask him a question or he'll ask me how I'm doing his actions are the same compassionate, caring, loyal. We need more doctors on this earth like him. THANK YOU PAUL!! for all that you do. YOU ARE THE BEST!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Friendly and good with my kids. He has helped with everything from major issues to small ones. Always helpfull, sometimes runs behind but don't all Dr's? Never had a Dr, Eye Dr, Dentist etc. on time yet. Hard to get in quickly is my only issue.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011