Ratings for Dr. Akihiro Mizuta

Dr. Mizuta is the best Dr I've ever had! I came to him 4 yrs ago with 20 yrs of pprwrk of med history and he spent HOURS discussing it with me and copying EVERY SINGLE PAGE!! Dr Mizuta is a D.O. and a family physician. He also does spinal adjustments similar to chiropractors, but quite different (and more effective) and adds a "physical therapy" element to it. As someone w/multiple medical issues, including Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I have experienced immediate relief w/his treatments when symptoms appear. I NEVER feel rushed, as he is the type of Dr. who actually spends time with his patients! As he is a family Dr., he can treat for just about anything and has great referrals to specialists should one needs them. He is Bi-lingual in English and Japanese and takes Medicare Dr. Mizuta is a rare find. I am so thankful and grateful to have found him when I did. He has helped me through so much and my health and activity levels have improved immensely!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Akihiro Mizuta's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1983)