Ratings for Dr. Deirdre D. Logan

professional kindd conscientious and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Seriously if you can avoid Dr. Logan you should. I had my daughter in 2003 when Dr. Logan was working for a women's clinic in Manhattan Beach. She was one of 3 female Dr's there.She was on call the night I delivered my daughter.The nurse calle her when I was ready to push.She told the nurse she would be there in 15 min.She took more than 2 hours.I am NOT kidding.I waited there for over 2 hours in extream pain with nurses telling me not to push which was hard because when your body is ready pushing comes naturally.My daughter was born with her umbilical cord around her neck and not breathing.Dr. Logan just put her on my stomach, the nurses realized and revived her. Thankfully my daughter is fine.Dr. Logan never visited me the next day for the exam that new mothers get.She said she would prescribe pain medication for and internal tare from pushing so hard. She never wrote the prescription and I had to beg a nurse for pain medication because the aleve didn't work.DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMAN !

Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr. Deirdre D. Logan's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1997)