Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Shima

Love love love! Dr. Shima. I had a complicated delivery and had it not been for him, my child would not have survived. Couldn't recommend him more highly!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

My OB/GYN for over 25 years. He eventually became my go-to M.D. for everything. A very knowledgeable & patient physician. I live out of state now, and boy do I miss having a good doc like him. I hope he has not retired yet.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Shima was awesome!!! He delivered all five of my sister's children. So I thought I would try him out. I had a high risk pregnancy from the start and he was there to help and explain everything to me. He would even come to the ER in the middle of the night to check on me and help stop the pre term labor. His staff was also great. I felt well taken care of with Dr. Shima. He was never rude or careless with me. He answered any questions my husband and I had. Whenever my husband and I plan to have more children I know exactly who I am going to go see!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Dr Shima is AH-MAZING. Two of my cousins referred me to him. He delivered my youngest daughter, then I was a surrogate with twins in 2010, and he was cool as a cucumber through that, including a very dicey delivery that he navigated perfectly, and I am due to deliver my son this December and have been going to him the whole time. He is incredibly experienced and knowledgable. I have referred several people to him and everyone has been happy with him. He is one of the only OB/GYNs in the county that is willing to do a V-Back, my best friend went to him for precisely that reason, she has had multiple complicated and dangerous deliveries but had a quick and uncomplicated V-Back on January 1st, he was awesome. Would absolutely refer anyone to him with any situation.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Thomas L. Shima's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)