Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Wiseman

He perform surgery on me 5 years ago . I could not have asked for a better dr.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

dr.wiseman is the best he took his time in the office and made me feel comfortable he always listened when i had questions and never rushed my visits he wasnt on call when i delivered my daughter but i had complications after my delivery and he came to check on me the few days i was in the hospital i am 17 and never once did i feel like judged by my age i would reccomed him to anyone who needs a great ob-gyn!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. is very knowledgable. takes the time to address any questions, comments, and concerns during office visits. made me feel very at ease during my pregnancy. nurse is very nice. receptionist is very polite and great with scheduling. office wait time can be long during afternoon hours.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Wiseman is very knowledgeable in his field & took every precaution to make sure my babies were born healthy. He's very kind & always willing to listen to any comments, questions or complaints & never, ever made me feel that any question I had was unimportant. I had postpartum problems & Dr. Wiseman went out of his way making several calls himself to my insurance & physicians to make sure I received the care I needed. I highly recommend Dr. Wiseman. I also have family & friends who see him & have the same great things to say about him. I have family who work at the hospital w/him & they say he is an extremely good doctor & has excellent bed side manner.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

caring doctor with a great staff! I know several friends that have him as their doctor and all are pleased with him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Mark D. Wiseman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Visalia, CA