Ratings for Dr. Ira Silverman

Loved the staff! that's 90% of it. Staff-patient intake was smooth and efficient, Dr answered all my questions. He was quick and to the point, no bs about pitching meds or recommending unneeded tests. This is how an OBGYN exam should go! Iwould recommend this office and dr to anyone. Nurse even called with my results for follow up :)

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Very rude, didn't address what my issues were. Insisted on looing into why I was in pain and how to resolve the very apparant reason.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen. He definetly needs to work on his attitude.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I was very unhappy with this doctor and his staff... I was waiting for results for a mamogram after having a lumpectomy the previous year. I had waited over 5 days, I knew the dr. had the results, I literally begged for the results and they said 'maybe' we can give them to you today. I will NEVER go back to him again... No excuse for that kind of rudeness and lack of empathy!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

This doctor needs to work on his bed side manner. He is extremely rude and does not make you feel comfortable at all. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Doctor still performing surgeries in an old fashioned manner. Needs to update skills.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Ira Silverman's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA