Ratings for Dr. Neeta Ambe

I don't understand the previous review because my experience was the complete opposite. Dr. Ambe didn't seem to be interested nor too concerned with my medical issues. I was under the impression that she couldn't get away fast enough. She seemed rushed and hurried which I find strange because the waiting room was literally empty. I recently moved from the east-coast and this was a first appointment with her. The level of care I received is not even comparable to my previous doctors.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Ambe-Crain is wonderful. She believes in sitting down with her patients and listening to their needs. She spends as much time as I need and genuinely cares. I am so impressed by her and feel lucky to have found a doctor that actually cares about their patients, that is a quality that seems rare these days. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

Dr. Neeta Ambe's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)