Ratings for Dr. Cher P. Moseman

I have been a patient of Dr. Moseman's for about 10 years. I absolutely LOVE her!!! The office staff is wonderful, friendly and helpful. Dr. Moseman goes out of her way to help you, listen to you, and takes as much time with you as needed. I have never left feeling like she was rude, unhelpful or tried to rush me out the door. I only wish she was an obstetrician.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Moseman was compassionate and worked with me to make the best decisions for my healthcare. The entire office staff obviously enjoys their jobs and patient interactions. It was a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Moseman performed an in office v biopsy with no anesthetic, the pain was excruciating. I saw a different gyn and was assured that is not how is is done. Needless to say she has zero bedside manner. Thankfully my different gyn is a great MD who is compassionate and listens to the patient.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Moseman has always taken the time to listen to me & really help me through my problems. She is very kind and always follows up on my issues.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

She is a superb doctor. Bed side manner is second to none. Patient, good listener and interested in working as a partner.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Cher P. Moseman's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)