Ratings for Dr. James S. Betoni

Dr. Betoni is the best doctor I have ever seen, hands down. He was considerate, took the time to thoroughly answer my questions, very knowledgeable, and considerate. He was not an alarmist, but also shared the risks associated with having identical twins. He was genuine and wasn't afraid to consult with his partner for a second opinion. The techs were great too. I visited Dr. Betoni every two weeks for several months, and could not have been more pleased with the care he provided.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

I met with this doctor for the 1st time this week & was very impressed. His partner, Dr. Meunch is also very good. Both were very throrough & answered our list of questions. He was very reassurring which we really appreciate b/c we've had such difficult losses. Was extremely knowledgable about thrombophilias and recurrent loss. Nurse that drew blood was great. U/S technician was very good. Front desk less impressive, but that's a lot less important than the care administered which is really exceptional.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. James S. Betoni's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1991)