Ratings for Dr. Thomas B. Landry

I had Dr. Landry through my 2nd pregnancy. My 1st pregnancy ended prematurely at 23 weeks and my first born died shortly after birth due to extreme prematurity. So, needless to say, I was a complete and utter headcase the entire pregnancy. Dr. Landry NEVER made me feel like I was crazy [even when I would see him 1+ times a week throughout the entire pregnancy]. Absolutely amazing doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

He is an incredibly caring and knowledgeable Doctor. I have been very lucky to have him thoughout my pregnancy. He is sympathetic and comforting. I also look forward to my appointments. I am very picky about my medical treatment and thankfully Dr. Landry puts me completely at ease.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

Laid back and personal demeanor, but with an exceptional amount of knowledge. My husband and I found ourselves looking forward to every visit and smiling on the way out. He was very knowledgeable, seemed to really enjoy what he does, and often answered every question we had before we even asked it (and if he hadn't, he always gave us the time to get our questions answered without ever making us feel like he was watching the clock).

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Thomas B. Landry's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal