Dr. Oscar A. Aguirre

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Oscar A. Aguirre

Dr Aguirre along with his staff treated me for a severe uterine prolapse which required a hysterectomy and a vault suspension. I am in my 60s. The whole process was a pleasant experience including the surgery. I am so happy to have my life back. I felt comfortable from the first moment that I walked in the door of their beautiful facility. I wish I could have found him sooner. I highly recommend him. His staff is so friendly and make you feel so at ease.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Aguirre after a botched hysterectomy and bladder sling. My life was miserable. He immediately corrected several of my problems greatly improving my quality of life. I have seen Dr. Aguirre for several revision surgeries and other procedures and could not be happier. He is professional and knowledgeable. I always feel comfortable because he explains exactly what the issue is, what is needed to fix it and what is involved. He and his entire staff treat me like I am the most important patient they have every time I am there. I would recommend Dr. Aguirre without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I went to Doctor Aguirre because I was having multiple issues from a past hysterectomy. My first impression of him was awesome, he was very personal and also very easy to talk to about my problems. He was very concerned and very thorough. We decided to do surgery to fix things. Honestly, I could not ask for a better doctor or experience. He did wonders for me and helped me tremendously. He has been amazing with all my concerns and questions, and so has his staff. His nurses and the girls he has working for him are very nice. I would recommend any female with "female" issues to go and consult with him. If I ever have any more concerns, hands down I will go back to him. Best doctor I have seen by far!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

From consult to post op, Dr. Aguirre and his staff, were both professional and comforting. My procedure was very personal in nature which caused some additional anxiety. Brandy and Jacque were awesome. They created a connection for me that eased all tension and allowed me the opportunity to communicate with confidants as if it were a collaboration. I was so nervous at the onset. They were extremely supportive with explanations to my questions which helped fuel my confidence during recovery. Dr. Aguirre, is a true artist! He is incredibly professional and uses meticulous care to explain procedures and recovery. His attention to detail helped soothe my nerves and definitely made me feel unique. His work is amazing! Beyond compare… I never felt like just a patient because his entire practice joins me in a journey of reinvention. Aguirre Specialty Care is more than a practice, it’s intimate aesthetics mastered. It has been 5 months now and I am more than thrilled with my results, I would highly recommend Aguirre Specialty Care, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Aguirre for labiaplasty. I also had some other procedures and the experience was a very positive one. i am thrilled with the results and will continue to see Dr. Aguirre for follow-up and more procedures in the future. He genuinely cares about his patients and his staff are excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Aguirre.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. Aguirre was amazing. I have never felt so comfortable during an exam! He was so knowledgeable & caring. I went to see him for some very personal "female issues".. and I'm soooo glad I did! Everyone at the office was great... I would highly recommend Dr. Aguirre's office for any procedure.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Aguirre and his staff were so kind and professional during my whole experience. They made me feel very comfortable from the time of my first visit all the way through my post operation visit. They explained all of my options with great detail and walked me through my procedure patiently and professionally. All of my questions were always answered and Dr Aguirre and his staff were always available for support after my operation. After many years of having urinary incontinence I am now am back to normal thanks to Dr Aguirre and his crew. I couldn't have had a better experience.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I had an in office Vaser Hi Def procedure on my abs and flanks. Dr. Aguirre has a professional bedside manner. He thoroughly walked me through the experience so I was comfortable with the process. His friendly and competent staff were also knowledgable and made me feel comfortable and reassured. His nurse Brandi is exceptional. I would recommend both the procedure and the practice to anyone. A great experience.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

After many years of suffering from extensive bladder and bowel issues, I was quite lucky to land in the very good hands of Dr. Aguirre. His expertise in handling a very complicated surgery has literally given me my life back. After a thorough examination, he took a considerable amount of time to explain my options and helped me make a decision that has restored me to complete functionality! As a vibrant 50 plus year old women, I look forward to many wonderful years of continued intimacy with my husband. Thank you Dr. Aguirre...from a very grateful patient

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Oscar A. Aguirre's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My name is Dr. Oscar Aguirre. I am a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and I am board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, with sub-specialty certification in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. I am one of few fellowship-trained urogynecologists in the world who is qualified to perform Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation and Designer Laser Vaginoplasty. Having performed over 10,000 vaginal rejuvenation procedures, This additional training has made me a leader in Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery (FGCS) in the Rocky Mountain region. I am an active member of many organizations including the American Urogynecologic Society, the International Urogynecological Association, the International Society of Cosmetogynecology and the American Medical Association. I am also a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.

• Spanish

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Vaginal hysterectomy
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Vaginal atrophy
  • Anterior prolapse (cystocele)
  • Small bowel prolapse (enterocele)
  • Uterine prolapse
  • Stress incontinence
  • Fecal incontinence
  • Urinary incontinence
  • Female sexual dysfunction
  • Low sex drive in women
  • Anorgasmia in women
  • Abdominal hysterectomy
  • Posterior prolapse (rectocele)

• BCBS Illinois