Ratings for Dr. Bruce H. Albrecht

Fantastic experience with Dr Albrecht, from fibroid surgery and removal to IVF. He walked through options and consequences on all issues. We worked with Dr Albrecht for about two years and are happy to report are expecting our first child in June 2020. Would recommend him to everyone for bedside manner, treating you as an individual, and working through your individual issues.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2019

Dr. Albrecht and his staff saved us! Without him we would have kept wasting money and time. Dr. Albrecht helped us by diagnosing a problem that others missed and got us pregnant on the first try. If you need help with Fertility don’t waste time go see Dr. Albrecht right away!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I sought out MD Albrecht due to frustration with lack of ability to get pregnant yet still no answer as to why. He was able to diagnose my issues and address my concerns. His care plan is very individualized to my specific needs or issues. Entire staff met my needs and were extremely supportive no matter whether my need was emotional or physical. We were seen at his clinic for a year before getting pregnant naturally!! I am now 15 weeks and healthy as can be. Very grateful to him and his team.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Dr. Albrecht and his staff are the BEST. If you are experiencing any fertility issues, go see him immediately. Not only is he knowledgable, but he is kind, compassionate, patient and realistic about options. Dr. Albrecht and his staff are your biggest cheerleaders on what for many is such an anxiety filled journey.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

The best Fertility Doctor in Denver! Caring, kind, and gentle.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I am so thankful for Dr. Albrecht and his staff. After two miscarriages we found him. He was able to evaluate and identify our issues with sustaining a healthy pregnancy. We offered us options without jumping to IF treatment. When we met he was always, thorough and provided plenty of time for us to meet. I have never been treated so well by a doctor. one year after starting our work with Dr. Albrecht we had a beautiful, healthy baby boy.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I am so glad I came here after a year at the baby factory CCRM. No love. The Albrecht group knows you by name and tries to use your insurance unlike the CCRM group. No comparison.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Anyone going through infertility knows what a difficult time that can be. Dr. A is compassionate and puts you as ease as you go through that journey with him and his staff. I have been to other doctors but this office is the best. The staff is the best. They are all so professional and kind. You do not feel stressed like you can with other offices

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I came to Albrecht Women's Care after a bad experience at a "baby factory." I was desperate for a doctor and team that would treat me like a person going through one of the most trying times of my life, and would answer all of my questions and give us personal care. I found them! Dr. A and his team made our experience through infertility so much easier. The first time we met with him, he took an hour and a half with us, answering our questions and never indicating that he was impatient. He even stayed after hours! We left feeling so much better, and like we had a plan. The nurses there are the most caring, responsive staff I've ever been around, and are great about responding quickly, answering questions, and being on top of things. I am so grateful that we found Dr. A and his team. We are now pregnant with our first child, and owe it all to them. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to start a family, and wants personalized, compassionate and top of the line care.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

We are being seen by the staff after having Six miscarriages they saw me right away Dr. Albrecht sat down with us and just talked I can not tell you when I have ever had that happen!!! We came up with a plan and it was not let's jump to something get you pregnant hope for the best it's a long road to a healthy baby he wants you to be healthy first we got down to the bottom of why I am Miss carrying and going to start trying again I feel great trying again and I owe it all to them they stay on top of you and will not let you slip they have been very great to us I would send any one I know to this amazing staff

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Bruce H. Albrecht's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO