Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth M. Kontarines

Not only a fantastic doctor, she is part of a fantastic group/staff. She has been my Dr. for 6yr's now, and been through all of my pregnancies (including current baby #3), a miscarriage, and fertility problems and has been nothing less of wonderful. She is personable, easy to talk to, and will tell it like it is. She is very approachable, and is the type of doctor that makes you actually WANT to come in, even if this means a yearly pap. I would never consider anyone else, and love that she knows the in's and out's of my life and doesn't look at me as just a number. If you want personal care this is your pick!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Kontarines is a very thorough and professional doctor. She has been my ob/gyn for years and I trust her with not only my health but that of my baby's health which she delivered on March 7th of 2007. She is very patient and makes sure to ask if you have any further questions before you leave the office. Let's put it this way, I live in FL now and come to CT once a year to have my yearly with her. And if I have any questions throughout the year all I have to do is call and she will promptly return my call to answer any questions I may have. I must say that I was rather shocked to read the complaint here. Perhaps instead of giving such a negative review about a Dr. that is very knowledgable and helpful the person should have taken their complaint directly to Dr. Kontarines or the office manager. To those consdiering Dr. Kontarines, please rest assured you will be in very good hands. Dr. Whitcomb who works with Dr. Kontarines is also a wonderful Dr. and person.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I went in for yearly exam but more importantly fertility problems. She was gentle in her exam and very rushed. However there was no after visit. I explained briefly my issues and she said tests would be run. There was no explanation about what tests or what the results would find. Two sets were ordered. After the first test I was called back after one week with the results. The second one I am still waiting. Its been a month and a half and after three phones calls the doctor still hasn't returned my calls. She does not work closely with you and seems like a waste of time. It's been two and half months of waiting for an appointment and now waiting for results that will never come. If you are just looking for a quick and gentle yearly exam this is your doctor. Anything important choose another that will actually follow up and take the time to treat you like you matter.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth M. Kontarines's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT