Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Fleischman

Fantastic doctor, delivered my son and soon my daughter. Pretty laid back and makes you feel comfortable at all appointments.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Has been my Dr for 11 yes always there for me. Delivered both my kids. Did a few surgeries plus My sections. Did a great job.very compassionate his bed side manner is fantastic. My friends and I see him as our Dr . And just adore him.my first pregnancy was 29 weeks second we went full term. Both kids growing so fast. I recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Fleischman was extremely caring and took time with me. I got to the office 15 minutes before my appointment both times I was there and was called back within 5 minutes (10 minutes BEFORE the scheduled appointment!). Initially I was uncomfortable about a male gyno but I was completely comfortable with Dr. Fleischman. He was friendly, easy to talk to, and explained things well.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

This doctor attempted to perform a myomectomy laparoscopically. He was unable to remove the fibroid and he left so many adhesions that I am now unable to have children. Do not let him perform any procedure laparoscopically on a uterus.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Steven J. Fleischman's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT