Ratings for Dr. Steven V. Grady

Being a young female I was nervous about the experience but Dr. Grady made me feel so comfortable. I had a major problem and he explained everything to me in detail through pictures and text. He is amazing. Also, he found something wrong with me that my primary care doctor should have found. He is just overall a caring, understanding, and intelligent doctor. I wouldnt want to go to anyone else. The only problem is that he is backed up for months at a time sometimes.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr Grady is the ONLY doctor that I have ever been to that takes the time to listen to what patients have to say and also takes the whole person into account. He has saved my life twice now and I would highly recommend him! I wish I could have him as my primary care doc! I trust him with my life!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

I find Dr. Grady to be condescending and rude. He has taken a beautiful practice and turned in upside down. If you are a woman looking for a good OB this is not the doc for you!! He makes inappropriate jokes and is more interested in making commercials for his new weight loss clinic at the practice than tending to woman's needs.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

This doctor is extremely knowledgeable and very understanding. He saved my life!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. Steven V. Grady's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in South Windsor, CT