Ratings for Dr. David L. Gilliam

Notably non compassionate no impathy, I was assigned Dr Gilliam because he was on call at the E R. At Baptist when I was brought in by ambulance after breaking my tibia fibula and severely shattering my ankle,he was so hateful and rough, refused full explanations, my leg swelled so severely my toes were blue right after surgery the nurses didn't want to call him because he would be upset my husband had to demand they call, I was screaming in pain,he barged in hours later took out a pair of large bandage scissors an began to cut my cast open ( no explanation no talking ) the scissors literally cut my skin because my leg was so swollen an tight,he marched out of the room without a word,I was discharged with no visit from him,later I've had soon to be 3 surgeries to repair nerve damage done from what I mow know was " compartment syndrome " a potentially deadly limb amputation complication ,I should have had surgery to relieve the blood trapped on my leg I easily could have lost my leg,im disabled now cannot walk well or live life anything like before.I would not send my worst enemy to see Dr Gilliam an if God forbid I have to go to E.R. again and he's on call I'll demand any other Ortopedic Dr

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Gilliam has performed 3 surgeries on me. Two were carpal tunnel and arthroscopic shoulder surgery most recently. His skill as a surgeon is unique and gifted. I would highly recommend Dr. Gilliam to anyone seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

The best doctor I have had. He performed surgery (rotator cuff) on both my shoulders. Very good doctor - the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Dr. Gilliam surgically repaired my ankle and leg after I broke it. During our appointments, I've dealt only with him... not just a nurse. He's on time, and listens to what the patient has to say. He was very very good at managing my pain without overmedicating. Overall, I would highly reccomend him!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Dr. Gilliam helped me with longstanding shoulder problems and my wife with numbness and Carpel Tunnel syndrom. The best doctor we've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2005

Dr. David L. Gilliam's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR