Ratings for Dr. John Thiel

Dr Thiel is an outstanding doctor and his excellence is evident in every facet of his practice. I am so grateful to have been referred to him for not only endometriosis, but the plethora of hormone imbalance issues that come with it and he truly understands most every detail of what is going on and is able to provide accurate treatment options for ME as an individual, not just a one size fits all treatment. He listens to my concerns and takes everything very seriously and he genuinely cares for the health and quality of life for his patients. Saskatchewan is extremely lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

This Doctor was the first Doctor to listen to my Endometriosis with sympathy and full support. I have been to 8 Doctors and he is the best by far. I thank God for him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. Thiel is amazing. I have been a patient of his for nearly 7 years. He is genuine, he actually listens to you. He doesn't pill push, he is open to other methods and figuring out what is best for you. He has preformed 3 procedures on me and he has done an amazing job, he was informative of what to expect and what happened afterwards. 10/10 would recommend Thiel. The only downsides are he is rarely in the Regina office so it is sometimes hard to get an appointment, and his receptionist is insanely rude and degrading.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

ALWAYS get a second opinion when you see this man

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Seen Dr.Theil for the first time today. Finally have met a doctor who takes the time to listen to how endometriosis is affecting my life and the pain ive been in. Im so grateful I have him as my surgeon for excision. He explained everything so well, listened to my concerns and did not rush me or push meds at me. Very caring and kind. His assistant was also lovely. Very kind and explained the consents so well. Front office staff were very kind as well.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

When I was in my early 20 I was having issues with constant hemorrhaging. I saw many family physicians and asked for a referral. I ended up with a hemoglobin of 73... I was weak and unable to attend any university classes due to unexpected bleeding. No Dr would refer me to a specialist. I opened the phone book and started at a in the ob/gyne section of the phone book and everyone of them refused me without a referral. Finally I called Dr thiel office and was in tears... the lady who answered the phone listened to my story and gave my his cell number and told me to call him. He told me to meet him in the morning and I was scheduled for the er for investigation. I couldn't believe how kind he was... he helped me when Noone else wanted to! I truly think he is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr Thiel has been my doctor for years and he is amazing! He is truly one of the best out there. I am so blessed to have him as my doctor. He is so caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

His staff and himself are wonderful! If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have my children. He also did my hysterectomy last year. I couldn't be more thankful for such a wonderful doctor who actually LISTENED to me! You don't get that very often.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

He helped me become the man I was meant to be. He did a great job on my hysterectomy.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016