Ratings for Dr. John Thiel

ALWAYS get a second opinion when you see this man

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Seen Dr.Theil for the first time today. Finally have met a doctor who takes the time to listen to how endometriosis is affecting my life and the pain ive been in. Im so grateful I have him as my surgeon for excision. He explained everything so well, listened to my concerns and did not rush me or push meds at me. Very caring and kind. His assistant was also lovely. Very kind and explained the consents so well. Front office staff were very kind as well.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

When I was in my early 20 I was having issues with constant hemorrhaging. I saw many family physicians and asked for a referral. I ended up with a hemoglobin of 73... I was weak and unable to attend any university classes due to unexpected bleeding. No Dr would refer me to a specialist. I opened the phone book and started at a in the ob/gyne section of the phone book and everyone of them refused me without a referral. Finally I called Dr thiel office and was in tears... the lady who answered the phone listened to my story and gave my his cell number and told me to call him. He told me to meet him in the morning and I was scheduled for the er for investigation. I couldn't believe how kind he was... he helped me when Noone else wanted to! I truly think he is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr Thiel has been my doctor for years and he is amazing! He is truly one of the best out there. I am so blessed to have him as my doctor. He is so caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

His staff and himself are wonderful! If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have my children. He also did my hysterectomy last year. I couldn't be more thankful for such a wonderful doctor who actually LISTENED to me! You don't get that very often.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

He helped me become the man I was meant to be. He did a great job on my hysterectomy.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

He saved my life

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I was very nervous about a procedure I needed done for some abnormal cells. Dr. Thiel was so informative and his bedside manner was excellent. All the doctors were very good and I felt so comfortable. Anyone is lucky if they are referred to this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Love this doctor, when he can not see me in the office, he replies to me via email

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr.thiel did for me what no other Dr (6 to be exact) could do, after suffering with extreme pelvic pain for 3 years, Dr. Thiel took the time to sit down and discuss with me what my symptoms were and how he could help, never once did he try to just give me a pain killer and send me on my way he has always been very kind and knowledgeable, more than willing to help and listen...amazing doctor

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016