Ratings for Dr. Bandhana K. Bajaj

Dr. Bajaj is an excellent OB. When I first came to her I was just having my second miscarriage and she was incredibly warm and caring, and referred me to a specialist. I then had a successful pregnancy and went back to her for the duration of my successful pregnancy. She always has a very kind and compassionate bedside manner and is one of the most cheerful women I have ever met. I have some knowledge of health through my career and did a lot of background research and asked why she did some things and not other things, and she was very patient and responded very thoroughly to my questions. I never felt rushed. She delivered my daughter via C-section after two failed inductions (one at 40 weeks, another at 41 weeks) and she did a fantastic job-barely any scar left, easy recovery and no complications. The only limitation I see is that there were only 2 other OBs (rest were Gyn) and I did not like one of them, but had to see him quite a bit due to scheduling conflicts.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

There are lots of good reviews for her GYN work but I can tell you from experience that this doctor should not be delivering babies. She uses c-sections as a personal convenience for her and, at least in my situation, let me scream my head off on the operating table during the birth of my daughter.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Awesome personality, full of helpful information, and no question is a stupid question to her. Granted, the staff could be a little more friendly and utilize their communication skills better while waiting in the lobby; overall my visit was a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Bajaj was great. I switched to her after seeing Dr. Safran for years b/c I find it easier to talk to a woman gyn. She answered all of my questions very thoroughly.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

Young and inexperienced! Would not recommend her to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

I had my first appointment with Dr. Bajaj and she is great. I did have to wait a while before I was seen but it was worth it. Dr.Bajaj is a very sweet person. She made me feel very comfortable and listened to me and gave me answers, unlike someone doctor who rush you through the visit. I am happy and plan to stay with her. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Bandhana K. Bajaj's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 2001)