Ratings for Dr. Michael Yuzefovich

Amazing staff!!! I felt very comfortable with the doctors and nurses.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

The doctor did not fully discuss my situation, seemed rushed and unfeeling. I left the office with the idea that I had to see another doctor who could answer my questions. He was not interested in my past problems which related to the current issue. I needed to tie the whole situation together. My last doctor said my fibroids were the size of oranges now this doctor says their the size of grapes. I needed details of what is happening my pain is very high and my bleeding included lots of clotting. I was expecting him to go over my test results thoroughly and perhaps even given my some literature. I left feeling like I was just a number not a person with an serious issue. I believe the doctor, probably is very qualified at the procedures but his bed-side manner was missing what I needed as a patient to make an informed decision of what type of surgery I needed to correct the problem. If a doctor isn't listening to me, how can he treat me. You go to a doctor for answers and help.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Great and talented doctor. Connects and keen to his patients and ensures their general well being. What he cannot handle, he knows specialists to refer to that he trust and will as well follow up with his patients. I got to know him since 2009 and I am thankful and lucky I got him as my pick. He saved the life of my first son by the decision of his talented knowledge during birth. He had to be the doctor of my three kids. I could trust no other doctor better. When it comes to C-section, he presents outstanding dexterity-fast and efficient. With my youngest child, I was done in 45 minutes. His closures are perfect and one that every woman with C-section will be proud to have. He gives good advice on how to get away with belly fat especially after C-section. My youngest child is now 7 months old and I am already back to my regular size 8. My 5 years experience with Dr.Yuzef can go on and on. But to say the least, he is the Dr. you can trust. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Para los latinos el habla perfectamente español estuvo con mi esposa a la hora de su parto como el lo dijo, no se como no se cansa el siempre esta a la hora que uno llama y tiene alguna interrogante ademas de eso su clínica es muy limpia y el trato es de lo mejor su conocimiento excelente yo lo recomiendo a los latinos en general

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

If you want to be treated like a barnyard animal this is your man! Bedside manner just peachy... Just make sure you deliver when you want to deliver.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

office is very small and equipement is very old..The wait is RIDICULOUS. currently 29 weeks pregnant and switching to another obgyn.Dr. Mike is a nice man but being nice doesnt always cut it. He is very passive and seems to rush the appointment. I have had a horrible experience at the tyson office they took my blood and told me my baby had high risk down syndrome and had to schedule amniocenteis..aminocentesis was schedule at fairfax hospital and i was told by their doctor that there was a medical mistake and tht dr. mike office had taken my blood to early and was suppose to cancel my amiocentesis and failed to do so. IF it wasnt for fairfax hospital doctor reviewing the labwork and catching the mistake i would have gotten the aminocensis and it could of caused other problems when i confronted him he blamed it on labcorp and it wasnt his fault. arent you suppose to review the lab??!!I have called his number with concerns and complaining of cramps and he does not return my phone calls.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Even before meeting the doctor, his staff and office left a lasting negative impression. Most of the staff was unfriendly and abrupt. The doctor/staff changed his own kid in the exam room prior to my appointment and left the diaper and feces in the trash, stinking up the room. The exam room allows no privacy- people in the waiting room have a direct view of the exam table. The doctor was always polite, but offered no insight into my problem. Even after all the tests he offered no suggestions as far as what may be wrong or any treatment suggestions. He ordered tests, but did not follow up. When I asked for my results I was told repeatedly I could not be given this information unless I came in and paid for another office visit. Unfortunately I think his practice is only focused on the business aspect and not professionalism or compassionate medicine.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr Yuzefovich has been my doctor for the past 2 years and he is wonderful. Very knowledgeable, very caring, and truly connects with his patient. I had a wonderful delivery and I highly recommend him. The office staff is wonderful and very curteous. They are always willing to give me an appointment the same day.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I just used him a couple of times for my annual exam and he was great. Very friendly, very caring, great listener and problem solver. Office was horrible. I had to wait over an hour. There is no reason I should have to wait more than a few minutes; especially considering there were no emergencies. The doctor was great but the office was terrible.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I've seen this dr several times in the past two years. First the office is tiny, dirty and cluttered. Even early morning appointments I've had to wait 30 + minutes. One time I waited an hour past my appointment time and was advised the dr usually isn't very punctual. A fellow patient waiting with me experienced the same frustration. During my annual exams he mentions my thyroid is a bit large and suggests blood tests yet every year they are normal. Other drs feel my thyroid and say they feel nothing. I recently had to have a minor procedure that ended uncomfortably and rather painful. I had the same procedure with a different practice a few years prior with little pain. He is very curteous and takes time to ask questions but I think a few more years experience and a better office will improve his rating.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Michael Yuzefovich's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 2003)

AARP