Ratings for Dr. Denise L. Baker

Dr. Baker listened to me when so many other Dr's did not! She AND I have developed a plan for becoming healthier! She is ALWAYS encouraging and NEVER focuses on my weight first like so many have in the past! If you want knowledge, encouragement and listening ears to what you feel is right for you she is honest and provides alternatives that work!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Baker, but no longer. She is way too concerned over her beauty line and in the cosmetic end of her business now. She has is very impatient and rude and has no business being a gynecologist. Don't waste your time unless of course you want a lecture on way you should be purchasing her cosmetics and how you should be losing weight with her products.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr.Baker is an outstanding MD she is passionate and loaded with information. I recommend seeing her for several reasons... She is truly great at what she does.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

She is a compassionate, knowledgeable doctor, listens to her patients and provides excellent service

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr Denise Baker used to be the best gynocologist in this county. she was located at manastee memorial hosp, then riverside and had a great reputation. we are not sure what happened to her, but whatever it was it changed everything about her, which is a shame. yes she is really only interested in the cosmetic end of her business now. i agree just do that then!!! too bad, she is very angry about her life it seems.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Not my first but certainly my last visit to this office. Arrived for appointment to follow up on test that Dr Baker ordered and results were not back after 3 weeks!!! The office staff did not call to inquire with me when/where the tests were done so results could be obtained. Then, staff was rude and curt with my questioning about the inefficiency. Consequently I was rescheduled and lost 3 hours of pay away from work. Then, when surgery was scheduled I was rescheduled 3 times due to "cancer patient emergencies" when I know full well that the Dr. was out of town (I have connections, too!!!) I don't think she is much into the GYN aspect of medical care anymore...wants to do the cosmetic route which is fine BUT then don't schedule GYN exams anymore.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Go in for an 1100 appointment,sit around for an hour in your "Johnny"coat only to find out the staff has all gone for lunch.Want to wait another hour ????

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

This Doctor does not recognize breast cancer when it's staring her in the face.Has no idea what a mamogram is !!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

NURSE/OFFice ASISTANT PROMISED TO contact me for appt, never contacted, when I called she said her computer crashed.I called a second time to confirm a surgery date, office assistant did not return my call. After a second unsuccessful response. I gave up. I guess they did not want my business.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Baker and her staff since 1993 and believe that she is the best Dr. in her field.Her bedside manner is rated best in my opinion as well.She is very thorough in all aspects and always keeps the patient's situations top priority.In my opinion,I would rate her top in the world.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Denise L. Baker's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal