Ratings for Dr. Ansuya L. Kalra

Dr. Kalra is an excellent doctor! Waited for a little while but later learned it was because she was very thorough and took time with her patients!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD!!!! The staff are rude and completely in competent' especially the office manager who is a absolute idiot!!! She needs to fire here whole staff because they are

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr Kalra is an excellent physician. She delivered 2 of my children and has been my gynecologist for years. She is professional and has always given her time to answer any questions I may have had . She has always been available when I needed to speak to her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Her staff is very rude they yell out what you are there for. They also talk about your conditions in the hall way where others can hear. Don't waste your time!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Kalra has been my doctor for years, and I have always found her to be knowledgeable, efficient, courteous, and very friendly. I never feel rushed by her; she answers all my questions fully and patiently. The office and bathroom are always clean and her staff (especially her husband) are helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Let me start off by saying that Dr.Kalra is one of the best Doctors in the state of Florida. The staff is excellent Tamika is the greatest. I love the staff and refer each and every person that i know to her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

These two people are carzy.. this doctor is the BEST.. i have been with her for years.. the staff is great.. the doctor is SUPER NICE.. and VERY SMART.. she knows her stuff and looks out for her patients..

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Talk about no bed side manner. She was doing the exam, forgot something, left the room and did not put new gloves on and came back and touched me after handling the doorknob and God knows what else and it was too late by the time I said something. Yikes!!! The office is in complete disarray. Boxes all over the place, very dirty in all the rooms. Do yourself a favor and move on. Also weird waiting room. A lot of the patients have their husbands with them and the men go back into the exam room. Very strange.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

The bathroom is so dirty. The girl at the desk actually yells out what you are there for. The doctor misdiagnosed my condition and said I probably had cancer and wrote it in large letters across my chart in from of me and said I was non-compliant because I would not have surgery. The next doctor I visited ran the same tests and did an office procedure and I am fine now and did not have surgery.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Ansuya L. Kalra's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1973)