Ratings for Dr. Georges Edouard

Excellent ogbyn , the best in broward county. I would recommend him to everyone he delivered both my children

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

This Doctor knows about pregnancy and women everything. He can take care of you even if your pregnancy now turned out to be at high risk or even if you're pregnant with multiples. I was pregnant with the triplets. There was worst pregnancy. I had preeclampsia also I have some chronic disease for which I regularly took medicine during pregnancy. No one in Miami wanted to take care of me except of this Doctor. He is not afraid anything and knows everything. I deeply recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

very good doctor, he will be delivering my 2nd child....very helpful

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Awesome guy. Great personality and sense of humor. Recommended a great pediatrician for us. Handled delivery professionally. We were very satisfied that he followed our birthing plan as much as possible and let us know what our options were. Helped educate us instead of giving short simple answers to our questions. His knowledge and expertise was on point. He was even able to pinpoint and correct mistakes made by our previous care practitioner before they turned into problems for us. Overall, an excellent physician and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Georges Edouard's Credentials

• Univ D'Etat D'Haiti, Esc De Med Et De Pharmacie, Port-Au-Prince, Haiti (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL