Ratings for Dr. Pamela P. Carbiener

I switched to Dr. Carbiener after seeing a male physician for many years - What a difference. I found her to be one of the most compassionate doctors I ever met. She is well worth the wait - not only does she address the gyn issues, but she is genuinely interested in your mental well-being. She helped me with a very traumatic personal issue and I will never forget her for that. There should be more doctors like her. Her office is very busy, but the staff is efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I came to Florida in 1984 from NY where I grew up, so finding knowing doctors not problem... I tried few different ones prior to Dr Carbierner. I was not comfortable with any. She must have been new at time. My daughter also, when time went to her and loved her. She always took time with you, asked questions, listened and offered many options, describing all. Never felt like you were a number. Never felt rushed. ONE OF THE BEST IN MY OPINION... I am now 61yrs old, still feel same. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Was always in a hurry- I didn't feel I was getting an overall checkup. She also pushed pharmaceutical hormones immediately instead of initially looking into alternative remedies that might be as effective with less side effects.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I have just had to transfer my care during this pregnancy to another OB/GYN after I could no longer stand being seen by Dr. Carbiener. She has reduced me to tears on a number of occasions. She was great in the beginning of my pregnancy, but once things became complicated (I'm very high risk) she was awful. She made rude comments about my insurance status (medicaid) every time she saw me. She actually overlooked my preeclampsia that my new doc diagnosed right away! I feel she has too many patients and not enough PATIENCE! I would not reccomend her to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Pamela P. Carbiener's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

GHI