Ratings for Dr. Rose M. Sobel

Dr Sobel is a very caring dr with a great bed side manner and always addressed my problems and concerns. She was there when I miscarried my second pregnancy and my I became pregnant with my third and I ended up having a health baby boy in 2011 and her staff are wonderful they always ask how my kids are u couldn't ask for anyone else they are very caring

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Absolutely HORRIBLE! I saw her 3 times my entire pregnancy including L&D. She was very rushed and never answered my questions. The staff was very rude and all my apts took about an hr to get called back. I called her office on Thursday for bleeding and she said I was fine. My son was delivered the next day and life flighted the next morning. Apparently my placenta detached and he was trying to breathe but couldn't. He was swallowing and inhaling my blood. I had a very complicated labor and she was incompetent the entire time. I suggest finding another Dr.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

i should have listened to my gut instincts and changed doctors. dr. sobel never really answered my questions. she always seemed baffled. i often said to myself i can't believe she's a doctor. i was put on bedrest during my 7th month. during my 8th month i called her office because i was having some pain and i just knew something wasn't right. she wrote me a script for pain meds!!! and was about to send me home when she thought better of it and sent me to the hospital. the fetal monitor showed that my babies heart beat was good but he wasn't moving no matter how hard the nurses tried. the nurse kept saying that the doctor had to get there now. when dr sobel did show up she seemed at a lose as what to do. the NURSE ( thank god for her ) told dr sobel ( very adamently )several times that i needed an ultrasound done. she finally did one. i had an emergency c-section and my baby spent a week at shands. he's good now. i'm searching for a new ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Was very pleased with Dr Sobel and her office staff. I did have to wait in her office for most visits but I understand that she is a busy doctor and could have been at the hospital at a delivery, I know that I wanted her at the delivery of my son, and would expect ohters to wait so I really did not mind. Several times I had to bring my two small children with me to my appontments and her staff was more that accomidating. I feel that her and her staff are very professional and knowledgable, were able to answer any questions that I had.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Saw the doctor only 30% of visits. Had to wait on average one hour past scheduled appointment time even if only saw nurse practitioner. Had an issue with her spouse (hosp administrator) and was fired as a client. VERY UNPROFESSUIONAL, OVERALL!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

Dr. Rose M. Sobel's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Crystal River, FL