Ratings for Dr. Roberto Fojo

Very good experience. Staff is very friendly and Dr.Fojo is great

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

this is the worse gynochologist you can ever go to, the staff is absolutely horrible, they charge you for breathing and send you bills telling you that you insurance didn't pay for years after, stealing money of people and embellishment is pretty much the only thing they are good at.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

He has been doing a great job since my first visit.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

The Doctor is wonderful and the staff is very professional. I understand that we have to wait at a doctor's office and this has got to be the shortest wait i have ever had at any office.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

This man was rude, short and completely unprofessional towards me. Also operated on me and packed me full of gauze without telling me, it was in there for 5 days before I even got to see him again, what kind of doctor operates on someone and never had contact with them or their family members after

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I had a terrible experience at this location: I had an urgency that needed attention and had booked my appt. with this Dr. which by the way I was going to pay for my visit. I arrived a couple if minutes late and the young lady at the front desk refused to let me talk to the Dr. I was patiently waiting to see Dr. Fojo myself and she decided to call security and I was escorted from their office like a criminal. I have no intentions of ever visiting this location. I left in a very bad state and I plan to press charges against them.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Fojo for 20 years. He along with his staff has been nothing short of professional. He is very knowledgeable. I would and have recommended him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

They charge patients $10 just to get a depo shot that the insursnce pays for.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

The staff was a bunch of giggly young girls who were more interested in chatting than their work. Out of 3 visits the doctor didn't meet with me till the last visit at which he only made sure the miscarriage was complete. Except for the nurse no one takes their job serious. Any one that is considering this office or him for their pregnancy should run the other way. Entirely, unprofessional not to mention he hires immature young women who probably are on minimum wage, so in turn the patient gets inexperience, and staff who lacks knowledge in this field. The saying," you get what you pay for" is true because it seem he pays this girls just enough to answer the phones.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

He is the best dr I ever seen in my life he is very punctual loving caring :)

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Roberto Fojo's Credentials

• Spanish

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Miami Lakes, FL