Ratings for Dr. Renuka Ramappa

I never used this doctor but ive heard nothing but bad things. I use Dr. James Gallagher ob/gyn He's wonderful. He is down in palm harbor but well worth the drive.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

I won't even bother giving my opinion, just the facts. She told a relative of mine (also a patient of hers) my personal medical information because she was concerned...A receptionists of hers once told me she could write me prescriptions.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

This OB/GYN doctor took care(well not really) of my child when she was sick with pneumonia. She was working at her husband's pedriatric establishment. I thought she herself was a pedriatric doctor. Had I known that her specialty was OB/GYN, I would not have allowed her anywhere near my child. She was incredibly rude and unprofessional. She was unwilling to discuss with me my own daughters case. I had to ask 50 questions to get an answer from her. The hospital staff warned me about her and the decisions she was making for my daughters care. Is it even legal for an OB/GYN to work in pedriatrics if that is not her area of concentration????

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr Ramappa was great delivering my two children after going to dr loman for my last two which id advise no one to see that dr hes horrible-anyways ramappa was great made sure my son was c-sectioned promptly when his heart dipped and was concerned and apathetic and just good at what she does -as far as a gynecologist i rate her low but as an obstetrician i feel she ranks above all ive been to most around here too she gave me the most support and when i actually delivered she was there i liked that not some midwife.....

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

The initial consultation takes place in the kitchen...yes ...the kitchen, further more the Doctor seems to be obviously unconcerned with the current patient and more interested in how many she can fit in for the day....completely disregarded any and all comments/questions I had and left the room promptly. Also, the office, atleast the one in Hudson, is VERY dirty and in need of some heavy housekeeping. I would look further for a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Renuka Ramappa's Credentials

• Mysore Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mysore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hudson, FL