Ratings for Dr. Alfred H. Moffett

This Dr. has a huge ego, It is MY WAY or the HIGHWAY & he's proud of it. Has no compassion for a hands on concerned spouse! His solution is a Waiting Room, that DOESN'T CUT IT!!! It is the Patience's Choice to have her spouse present, no one else's !!! He considers himself DICTATOR of the Clinic! There is something not just right with this Clinic, I have not put my finger on it yet, when I do, I well post it. I would recommend going elsewhere, which is what I was told to do by Dr. Moffett. Don't be fooled, He is nice , friendly & quite the SCHMOOZER!!! Note: My wife had filled out the New Patient Form at home, when turning it in at her visit, the girl at the front desk became flustered & said sheepishly "we are supposed to help you fill this out, well, we'll make this do". I'm not sure what this was all about, unless my wife had questions, which she did not, I see no need for any office personnel to assist for any reason. Also, the first thing after she signed in was, MONEY, upfront. Be Cautious!!! Dr Moffett is the owner of the Clinic, he & his Wife appear to be the gestapo there, their presents is quite prominent as they prowl the office continually. We where there to see Dr Michelle Wood, we researched her quite extensively, she appears to be a good choice, but then we encountered this experience. It may be necessary to make a change.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Not very understanding. Definitely knows his stuff but sizeable ego.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Alfred H. Moffett's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Champ Va