Ratings for Dr. Martin L. Evers

A GREAT Doctor who is like the walking Merk manual when it comes to diabetes. When my husband was admitted to the hospital in June, Dr. Evers, kept on top of things and kept us informed of what was going on and was HONEST when nothing showed up on the lab work. When my husband was admitted AGAIN this month Dr. Evers AGAIN kept us informed as to what was going on, and Thankfully we FINELY found the problem. What I like about Dr. Evers is he has NO PROBLEM talking the the patients spouse, and since both my Husband and I were in the Medical/dental field, he talks to us on the same level. I Have NO problem Suggesting Dr. Evers.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. Evers is obnoxious. He doesn't listen, fudges the truth on reports, "knows everything" and makes judgements too quickly and without considering the patient and family. He is severely overweight for a medical practitioner and it makes one wonder about his knowledge of being healthy.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr.Evers is an outstanding human being before he is a doctor. He is by far a trusting and compitent doctor. I would highly recomend him to anyone in need of a trustworthy doctor. He listens to you without judging you based on color ,creed, or ins- you carry. He truly is a remarkable doctor and a lovely caring human being.I trust my doctor with my lifes staff of nurses and office ladies are very caring women and they should be commened for the outstanding job they perform. kudos to you all!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Very courteous, professional and attentive. Efficient well run office.. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

amazing, helps you anyway he can, very knowledgeable in many areas which is rare in this area

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Good guy, knows his stuff... and is very helpful and attentive.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

bedside manor was very poor at the office and at the hospital.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

He is familiar with lyme disease, not a specialist or anything. He at least knows about the disease is can treat a patient who has lyme disease like me and my mother. It was extreamlly hard to find a doctor how was willing to see us because of the lyme disease. He is a very nice man and knowledgable. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

My family has gone to Dr. Evers for almost 5 years. Always punctual, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. Takes patients very seriously and sincerely tries to help. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Martin L. Evers's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1985)