Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Walker

I absolutely LOVED Dr. Walker! I had my son with him in 2007 and now I'll have a second with him. He was the most wonderful doctor ever.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

People in this town can be so ignorant! After so many years of practicing in this town one unfortunate event and they try to throw this great doctor under??? Wow! I wonder how many similar things have happened to all the other ob-gyn's in this town?

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I can't believe he hasn't been run out of town, unfortunately women don't know how arrogant he is till it's to late. And he's making up a story to give you hope, because he knows he was wrong. I've come across many women with complaints about walker some are still alive.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

He is in excellent doctor! He delivered my third son. He knows exa it was ghe best ctly what to to. I wish he delivered my first two.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Greatest doctor ever. Delivered me as a baby now I'm going to him for my first pregnancy.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Walker is incompetent and should retire. Told me I needed a hysterectomy. Luckily a friend recommended another doctor for a second opinion and I still have my uterus!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Walker and his staff are exactly how you wish all Doctors were; caring, understanding, kind and skilled. I went to Dr. Walker for complications that I have been having for over a year. He listened and took immediate actions that were overlooked elsewhere. He patiently answered all our questions and even discussed things we hadn't thought about yet. He will be performing a hysterectomy on me very soon and I am not worried at all because I know I'm in wonderful hands. I would recommend Dr. Walker and his amazing staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

DR WALKER IS ONLY CONCERNED WITH THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR. HE DIDN'T READ MY CHARTS IN AND AT EACH VISIT ASKED WHY I WAS THERE. I'M IN MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND HE MADE ME FEEL LIKE I SHOULD GET ANOTHER DOCTOR BECAUSE HE COULD GIVE A DAMN IF I WAS HIS PATIENT OR NOT.HE SHOWED NO CONCERN AND BASICALLY TOLD ME TO READ UP ABOUT PREGNANCY ON THE INTERNET, AS HE WOULD NOT BE THERE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS FOR ME.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Walker. Great OB, delivered both of my children and I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

I L*O*V*E*D Dr. Walker! I would move back to Key West just to have him as my OB again! It was an awesome experience!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Richard C. Walker's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp