Ratings for Dr. Cleveland W. Randolph

Primary focus of the office is their revenue and their convenience. Any other priorities come a distant second.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I have been using the services of this facility for 20 years. I have always had excellent care. The staff is, in my experience, very responsive and professional.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I have been a patient at Dr. Randolph's office since 2008 and have been very pleased in all areas with the doctors and NPs I have seen there. The wait time on my appointment date has never been over 10 minutes. My issues are minimal and I usually make my yearly appointment about 2 months in advance (an appointment reminder is sent to me in the mail). I would recommend this office for up-to-date and caring treatment.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

DO NOT GO HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE CATTLE AND TO NOT HAVE YOUR CALLS RETURNED FOR WEEKS

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

2-4 months to see a nurse practitioner, if you have any testing ... 2 months to see someone who will interpret the tests. They will not discuss test over the phone. Acceptable if you can get an appointment within a week. Unacceptable if it takes two months for a follow up to find out what your blood work says. At some point they need to STOP taking new patients. Current patients are sacrificed in lieu of adding new patients. Unfortunate. Like another reviewer said, the nurse practitioners are the only saving grace but that may be why it takes 2-4 months to see one.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Went for a hormone replacement. I felt I had finally found someone that REALLY listned. I was always told I was to young to have pre-menopause symptoms. Wrong!!! Never saw Dr. Randolph but the NP was AWESOME. They treat the whole person not only the numbers from the blood test. Not one formula fits for all like the other "guy"!! You know who you are. I now sleep great and my labido is back. My husband goes now too and he is very pleased!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

In my opinion, as the patient load increases at this practice the inefficiency of the staff also increases. It is apparent that the staff is overwhelmed by the number of patients and this causes some serious issues with follow-up (or lack of). The nurse practitioners are the only saving grace here. For gynecological issues you will have to be vigilante in your own follow-up.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

GREAT doctor but a very busy and knowledable man!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008