Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Friefeld

I had all 3 of my children with this Dr. The staff was always pleasant. I always had all of my questions or concerns answersd. I love the midwife that he has now. My overall experience was great. Not saying theres no room for improvement. I wouldn't use anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

No punctuality and absolute lack of respect for patients' time. Every visit the wait time was over an hour even though the appointment was made weeks before. After two visits I am confident I won't be returning to this office. The staff was slow to check in, process paperwork and give updates on the wait time. The cleanliness of the office was poor with numerous urine samples being left on counters unattended. The staff was not only negligent to follow up my visit with a phonecall to provide my test results, but also unavailable when I called numerous times. It was virtually impossible to reach them or receive a callback. It took 3 days and many calls to get someone competent on the phone who could provide me with the information I requested. Overall a very unpleasant and unprofessional experience.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Stay away!!! Fits in a many patients as he can and has no time for them. Rude, unfeeling and uncaring. Doesn't care about comfort of patients... Just about getting as many people in as possible. Office is dirty.... Even the toilet doesn't work.staff is rude and incompetent.. Had to repeat tests twice because lost record. Hardly any parking. STAY AWAY!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Wonderful Doctor Friedfeld although he was a lil late when i was giving birth he's still a grear Dr.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

i hate this joker after he mutilated my wife.cut her up like a piece of beef during her c section.blamed it on preexisiting condition.dude has NO insurance so hard to sue.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

They charged my account 5mths later causing the over draft fees to my account. When I contacted them to ask why was I not inform, they indicated the CC machine was not working at the time of my apptmnt 5mth earlier. The staff was rude and told me I am responsible the charges to my account. I will never use them again. The staff needs training in customer service...

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Friefeld delivered my 3rd child. She was my VBAC baby and he was amazing. He made us feel like we mattered and his staff was great.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

horrible! close earlier than there closing hours so when you need them they are not available! agree with the herding comment below..you sched. an apt and pay to see the doc. and then you end up seeing a mid-wife that works there--- no one helps, no one cares

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Too Many patients. Long waiting time in lobby and little time in room. looking for new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Richard S. Friefeld's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Workers Comp