Ratings for Dr. Gregory Soon-Shiong

I was suffering from Spinal Stenosis and couldn't walk without terrible pain. My doctor recommended Dr. Soon-Shiong and I couldn't have had a better experience. I was operated on in October 2016, and was home the next day with minor surgery pain, and no spinal pain that required medication. Thanks to Dr. Soon-Shiong, I have my mobility back and don't require any pain killers at all. I highly recommend this good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Ive had surgery with Dr. Soon Shiong. Thanks for all you did...

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been referred by my family doctor, anyone have a idea of the wait time for the doctor? My symptoms are getting worse. I have been off work already for 3 months.. And all my family doctor said to me, was drive down to the emergency room at the hospital where Dr Soon-shiong works.. that's just crazy!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Gregory Soon-Shiong helped me when no else did. Went to two hospitals I could not walk and no doctor took on my case or would help me! When Dr. Gregory Soon-Shiong heard about my case he came into my hospital room examined me and operated on me hours later. He was an amazing surgeon and helped me get my mobility back. I am so greatful to him, 17 years later still no problems. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Wish I could rate as a zero. Didn't examine my injury or even show up for my surgery in 2014 yet I had no choice but to settle for this individual for post-surgical follow up; arrogant and impatient (abrupt) at fracture clinic visits. One-sided conversations routinely followed by a hasty exit. More than one year since last follow-up, no update questions asked today before hastily writing a prescription that I later learned has a potential interaction with my BP med, (thanks for checking chart or asking for updated medical info u dumb ass! How dare you call yourself a doctor!) So glad to be free of this egocentric money-grabbing imbecile as of today. Now I can start dealing with my ortho health with a real professional. Elsewhere. Constant referrals to Physio (Epic) in which he has a financial interest. They want your insurance details before they ask your name. Come on Mackenzie Health you can do better than this.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Excellent care,minimal waiting and an all round great surgeon -- Up and better than normal function since my surgery 2 years ago -- He won't tell you what you want to hear,but he'll tell you the truth !

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Soon-Shiong saved my life. I'm a construction worker who depends on mobility for their career and after being diagnosed with a career threatening spinal injury, I turned to Dr. Soon-Shiong for help. He provided me with the best care I could have hoped for. His bed side manner and attention to detail is unmatched. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Soon-Shiong's abilities as a physicians and a human being.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr, Soon-Shiong was responsible for helping me get my life back. I had a herniated disk and he did surgery to remove it. He and his associate gave me the facts and informed me of all options and successfully did procedure. He was there when I woke up to inform me of how things went. I would recommend him over and over. I went to him for his experience, not a best friend. When it was done, 3+ years ago, I had a negative interaction with receptionist but informed her of her rudeness and it was resolved immediately.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Excellent care was provided pre and post surgery. Receptionist very friendly and helpful. Hospital care was very good.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

trying to call this Dr. is impossible. Phone line does not take msg. nobody ever answers the line. obviously patients don't matter.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016