Ratings for Dr. Gregory Soon-Shiong

He is an excellent doctor with superb skills and a kind and caring heart

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

On March 22 he did decompression on my lower back and I am very happy with my results. I will recommend this doctor because he is an excellent orthopedist specialist.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Soon Shiong did a decompression surgery on my L4L5 stenosis. Heal was slow and consistent. He took away a lot of the pain. I would strongly recommend him for any back operation. Thank you Dr. soon Shiong.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

He has helped myself and other family members get back on our feet again. He is an excellent surgeon and when meeting with him he is straight to the point like all busy surgeons. He has an excellent therapy team as well!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I was almost bed ridden with pain from a prolapsed biscuit pressing against my spinal cord. Dr. Soon-Shiong did my surgery and thank to him and the Creater I can walk without the aide of a walker or cane. Thanks again Dr. Soon-Shiong.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I had too much pain and was diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis , the pain on my leg and my lower back was too much that I could not do anything. Dr. Gregory Soon-Shiong performed my surgery and since then I am a live again thanks to him I can now do anything I want. The pain is gone for 5 years and I hope that it never come back.. THANK YOU DR. SHIONG

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Don’t waste your time with this idiotic doctor. Even after looking at the MRI (clearly shows a legion at the vertebrae and a few fractures) he didn’t even think it was serious. And this carelessness lead to being admitted to Emergency/ICU/ in-patient for 2 months at Markham Stouffville and being diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma . I wish we hadn’t come across this worst doctor who didn’t even care to listen for 5 mins. It seems he was running a production assembly line.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Don't waste your time with the long wait - This Dr is useless, doesn't listen at all, zero empathy and rude staff.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I was suffering from Spinal Stenosis and couldn't walk without terrible pain. My doctor recommended Dr. Soon-Shiong and I couldn't have had a better experience. I was operated on in October 2016, and was home the next day with minor surgery pain, and no spinal pain that required medication. Thanks to Dr. Soon-Shiong, I have my mobility back and don't require any pain killers at all. I highly recommend this good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Ive had surgery with Dr. Soon Shiong. Thanks for all you did...

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017