Ratings for Dr. Jonathan D. Bratter

Dr Bratter delivered my son in 2011 and I continue to go to him. Great doctor and great staff. I always recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Bratter is an amazing doctor. He is kind, knowledgeable, empathic and gentle.I been through 3 obgyn's and Dr. Bratter is my 4th. His staff is very polite and the office hours are flexible. They never gave me a hard time if I was late or needed to chanfe a last minute appointment. He delivered my son and had the best bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I go to Dr. Bratter for gynocology. No babies as of yet, it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a GYNO that is as great as he is in todays world! Scheduling is flexible and easy. Staff are so friendly and the Dr has the best 'bedside manner' I have ever seen in a Dr. He is my 4th GYNO and first Male Dr. That made me nervous, but this guy is incredibly professional and really makes you very comfortable. I will not see another Dr.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Exceptional Dr. Just delivered our son and he was amazing in the delivert room. Stayed with us thru the whold delivery process and was so calm . I have never experienced such a caring dr in my life. This is my third child and wish i had found Dr Bratter for my first 2 deliveries. He is THE BEST.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I was extremely impressed with Dr. Bratter's professionalism. I feel like I have finally found a doctor I am going to stick with!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Very professional and kind I love this man .. He delivered my daughter thru c section and I would love if he could deliver my next child

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Thank you dr bratter for being so kind and patient. Dr bratter will listen to your concerns and actually help you.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Bratter is the best. He has the BEST bedside manners I have ever seen. He delivered my daughter thru c-section and I am now expecting my second child. There isn't another doctor I would have delivering my children. The office service has become 1000x better since he broke partnership with Dr. Friefeld!!! Would recommend Dr. Bratter hands down no questions asked!!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Very knowledgeable, will take his time and answer all questions and concerns. Does not rush you or intimidate you. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

My husband and I love Dr. Bratter. There could not be a more conscientious and courtesy medical professional in the region.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Jonathan D. Bratter's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 2003)

Commercial Insurance Company