Ratings for Dr. Diran J. Chamoun

I had a very disappointing experience with Viera Fertility Center. A piece of advice. Make sure you are not overcharged, that the claim for any service they provide is filed or file it yourself if they refuse to do so ( I have to pay the full amount for a test my insurance would have covered). If you have concerns regarding your bill talk with the office manager face to face (she never return your calls). Note, however, that they do not accept responsibility for their mistakes (you are the one who has to pay for them)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

My husband and I tried for 4 years to conceive. A year with no success at my on/gyn. Dr Chamoun fixed me so well that we went on to have three more bundles of joy on our own after his help brought us a baby girl. She will be 17 this year He cares about the patient and spouse. I thank God for him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Love the staff , but please do your research before going here.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Chamoun has helped my husband and I conceive twice after trying naturally for years. He is knowledgable and not pushy at all. His staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I would recommend Dr Chamoun to anyone having difficulty getting pregnant. My husband and I tried for years to conceive and now have a beautiful 3year old thanks to Dr Chamoun. He has a wonderful bedside manner very friendly/funny. He really cares for his patents and will try his hardest to help you. The staff is also wonderful/helpful and friendly

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

This Doctor is amazing, and very caring. Dr Chamoun never rushed us, answered all our questions, and made us feel at ease from the moment we stepped in his office. Fertility treatment is an emotional process, and it can be grueling. We feel very comfortable here. We have never had to wait more than 2 minutes before being seen. My advice is to listen to him and his staff, they really know what they are talking about. We are so lucky to have a Dr of this caliber in the Melbourne area.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Chamoun and Staff, We never imagined the IVF process could be this relaxing and stress-free. From the moment we became a patients, we felt comfortable, welcomed and at ease. From the bottom of our hearts, we appreciate all your support, advice and encouragement. There is no other physician or office we’d rather have this experience with other than yours! Regardless of the outcome of this IVF procedure, we can say it truly has been an amazing and pleasant journey. You all have been an incredible support group. Everyone, from billing, to reception, the lab, and nursing, they all are so kind, genuine and sincere. We feel like you all are part of our family (and future family of course.) THANK YOU just doesn’t seem sufficient but please know we are eternally grateful for all the care you have given to us. With hearts full of gratitude!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

He is very knowledge, but the amount he quoted for IVF was too much for us so we went elsewhere in Orlando. Anyway his staff is not the most welcoming or compassionate. He seems very busy and I haven't been to him in years. If you have to do the IVF route please seek other physicians perhaps in Orlando. I have had some friends who went to him and never had any success and did a procedure on them which was not necessary or needed as she found out later.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

WONDERFUL DOCTOR WITH WONDERFUL STAFF! I will recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Wonderful doctor and would highly recommend. Never felt rushed, encouraged questions and provided detailed information regarding procedures. He is incredibly knowledgable. Infertility is tough, highly emotional for those of us going through it. My advice, listen to him, he knows what he's talking about. Leave your emotions at the door. With only one fertility doctor in the Melbourne area to chose from, I was worried. Now I realize how lucky we are to have him. I would recommend him to my friends and family. Staff were equally wonderful, and knowledgable to work with.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Diran J. Chamoun's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental