Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lalla

Dr. Lalla has been my doctor since he came to Cowansville. I was sorry and surprised to learn that he is leaving the area. I wish both he and his wife, LInda, all the best in their new adventures.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Lalla for over 20 years, he has seen myself my husband and my mother through some rough times, really could not ask for a better Dr. Its going to be really hard on us and all of his patients when he leaves in June but we do wish him and his family all the best always. Thank you Dr. Lalla.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Lalla is a good family doctor that does everything in his possible hands to help a person out. Cheers! to Dr. Lalla for his friendly and earful spirit.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

My appointments have almost always been on time, sometimes even early. The staff is very helpful seem to care about providing a service. This is refreshing change in today's medical system.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I have had Dr.Lalla as my doctor since he was an intern with Dr.Pincott and he took over his practice, so a good 15 years!! He is a very busy doctor, but if you have a crisis he will always make time to see you. I suffer from depression and he took me right away, when he was not even on duty, when i came to the walk-in clinic distraught and having suicidal thoughts. He has always made me feel comfortable discussing my feelings and i know that in a crisis his door is always open. He is always up to date in new discoveries/treatments and is always excited to discuss the new things he learned at a recent conference! He is not stuck in his ''old ways'' like some Dr's and is eager to try new things. A little bit scatterbrained at times, but i think that comes with the lack of sleep and crazy schedule! Took the time to call a private clinic for a specialist when regular system was taking months! Receptionists do a good job, but at times need to work on friendliness and SMILE!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Very tech aware and extremely current on latest treatments and data. Takes the time to try to properly diagnose. Easy to talk to, attentive and helpful. Direct and honest - will refer to proper specialist if he cannot resolve. Inspires confidence and trust. Sometimes staff at reception can be less than friendly and wait times are sometimes a little long, but these are minor inconveniences. Excellent overall.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

This is a good doctor but he has such a work load that it is hard to get to see him. I find the receptionists are aprehensive to let us get in contact with him if we have something that is bothering us and making us not feel well.Never calls back with results of test...A good doctor but if he had time for his patients it would be better.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

very smiley but got too much in is mind , when i'm talking about my problem it seems that his far away & not listening

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Lalla has been my family doctor for about 15 years. I have always found him to be the extreme professionalist, If he doesn't know something, he finds out or finds a specialist that does. I am very confident in his abilities.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Daniel Lalla est un médecin très humain et compréhensif et prend le temps d'écouter. Il a un grand respect de ses patients(tes). Il a beaucoup de connaissances et demeure humble. L'humilité de coeur est une grande valeur........ Merci Daniel Lalla

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007