Ratings for Dr. Luis P. Leyva

I am fortunate enough to get in touch with Dr.Leyva jr, regarding the birth of my 1st son. He is talented & courteous & handled my situation with the utmost patience & sincerity. Glad to have found an OBGYN, who's worthy enough of every possible praise. Cheers!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Leyva was recommended by a friend of mine, but my husband and I were not happy with Dr. Leyva or his staff, his personal medical assistant (the butch one) is RUDE, the other staff is always gossiping, and not sensitive when discussing delicate issues. Dr. Leyva has a strange habit of in front of my husband rubbing my ankles, my thighs, my hands.. etc.. His bedside manner leaves much to be desired. He is not punctual, and looks like he has not slept when he finally shows up, and cuts you off when asking questions. I have switch Dr's office and my husband and I are very happy with Dr. Peña.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

very good doctor, delivered my baby, not really punctual, will go there for my next baby..

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009