Dr. Joseph Gauta

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joseph Gauta

Very pleasant, puts one at ease, takes time to explain and answer questions.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Gayle was wonderful.she was very informative, pleasant and supportive. Dr Gouda was the same as above and obviously very knowledgeable. exceptionally pleased and hopeful for help. .

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have been very impressed with Dr. Gauta and all of his staff. You are all caring,friendly,very professional and encouraging. I feel very at home although I am a new patient.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Hands down this is the best practice in Naples! From start to finish I knew everyone was very competent and knew I was in good hands. It's a smaller practice so you don't get lost in the shuffle . My condition was diagnosed quickly and my options explained to me clearly so I could make the best choice for my treatment.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

This practice is top notch. Everyone is so knowledgable and kind. I have had an ongoing problem with pain and discomfort that I've been trying to get diagnosed and fixed for years. Dr. Gauta quickly identified the problem and with minor outpatient procedure was able to fix me up as good as new!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Gauta made me feel comfortable and understood exactly what I was going through. He was able to diagnose and treat my condition effectively, quickly and with compassion.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Kind, courteous, professional, direct, great diagnostician!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Superior care. Very knowledgeable staff and doctor. I have never had a better explanation of my medical issues than I had with Dr Gauta.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Wow, what a nice surprise. My friend told me about this practice and it was even better than I expected. No one loves to go to the gynecologist, but the staff was so warm and caring they immediately made me feel comfortable. Dr. Gauta was so down to earth, and explained everything so clearly. You will be in good hands here.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I went to several doctors and was really discouraged. My friend told me about Dr. Gauta and said I had to go see him. I'm so glad I did. Finally relief! Awesome doc.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Joseph Gauta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The Florida Bladder Institute, based in Naples Florida, is one of the country's first urogynecology practices. There have been tremendous gains over the last decade in the diagnosis and treatment of female incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic pain. The specialty of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (a.k.a. Urogynecology) was developed to harness this knowledge and benefit women of all ages. As a center of excellence in women's pelvic health, the Florida Bladder Institute treats women from throughout the world who seek specialized comprehensive care for complex pelvic floor disorders. Typically, a woman would have to see a gynecologist for one problem, a urologist for another and a gastroenterologist for another. Dr. Gauta explains that, "A urogynecologist has the skill and experience to assess the entire pelvic region including the uterus, bladder, vagina and rectum as well as the muscles, ligaments, connective tissue and nerves that support those systems," He added, "This means a thorough evaluation is done of your urinary, lower gastrointestinal and reproductive systems as a whole to insure you receive the best possible treatment and outcome in the most efficient and cost effective manner." Comprehensive Approach Using State-Of-The-Art Technology At the Florida Bladder Institute, you will experience a thorough approach to the evaluation and treatment of pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse, bladder and lower urinary tract disorders, bowel and gas incontinence, bleeding and menopause. Our compassionate and expertly trained team will guide you along the way using state-of-the-art technology in our comfortable and private setting. We routinely use the GStirrupĀ® lithotomy exam boots to ensure our patients' safety and comfort during procedures.

• Spanish
  • Croatian

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1994)
  • Tulane University (Grad. 1998)

• Vitals Patient's Choice Award - 5 years in a row
  • Castle Connolly's Top Doctor
  • Heros in Health Care 2015
  • Press & Ganey top 1% of physicians for patient satisfaction
  • Lewis I Post Award for Surgical Excellence
  • Instructor for Boston Scientific & Olympus training doctors from around the world on latest surgical techniques

MAMSI