Ratings for Dr. Joseph Gauta

Dr. Gauta made me feel comfortable and understood exactly what I was going through. He was able to diagnose and treat my condition effectively, quickly and with compassion.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Kind, courteous, professional, direct, great diagnostician!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Superior care. Very knowledgeable staff and doctor. I have never had a better explanation of my medical issues than I had with Dr Gauta.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Wow, what a nice surprise. My friend told me about this practice and it was even better than I expected. No one loves to go to the gynecologist, but the staff was so warm and caring they immediately made me feel comfortable. Dr. Gauta was so down to earth, and explained everything so clearly. You will be in good hands here.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I went to several doctors and was really discouraged. My friend told me about Dr. Gauta and said I had to go see him. I'm so glad I did. Finally relief! Awesome doc.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Gauta helped me when I was desperate to find a solution to my pain. I went to several other doctors and they couldn't help. Dr. Gauta's advanced training and knowledge was a god send to me. His bedside manner is wonderful and made me feel so comfortable. I would recommend him to any woman.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Used Medicare plus United Health Care. I rated as I did because Dr. Gauta's entire scope of knowledge and experience from OB/GYN and onward thru to urogynocology and bladder floor repair is exceptional. He is a most intelligent, published and currently up-to-date physician as well as a caring human being. Dr. Gauta teaches his urogynocoogy procedures nationwide and has published his findings and expertise. His residency at Tulane University in New Orleans was outstanding and he became board certified on his initial test. His many years of experience in his fields of endeavor rate him as superiorly qualified.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Joseph Gauta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The Florida Bladder Institute, based in Naples Florida, is one of the country's first urogynecology practices. There have been tremendous gains over the last decade in the diagnosis and treatment of female incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic pain. The specialty of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (a.k.a. Urogynecology) was developed to harness this knowledge and benefit women of all ages. As a center of excellence in women's pelvic health, the Florida Bladder Institute treats women from throughout the world who seek specialized comprehensive care for complex pelvic floor disorders. Typically, a woman would have to see a gynecologist for one problem, a urologist for another and a gastroenterologist for another. Dr. Gauta explains that, "A urogynecologist has the skill and experience to assess the entire pelvic region including the uterus, bladder, vagina and rectum as well as the muscles, ligaments, connective tissue and nerves that support those systems," He added, "This means a thorough evaluation is done of your urinary, lower gastrointestinal and reproductive systems as a whole to insure you receive the best possible treatment and outcome in the most efficient and cost effective manner." Comprehensive Approach Using State-Of-The-Art Technology At the Florida Bladder Institute, you will experience a thorough approach to the evaluation and treatment of pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse, bladder and lower urinary tract disorders, bowel and gas incontinence, bleeding and menopause. Our compassionate and expertly trained team will guide you along the way using state-of-the-art technology in our comfortable and private setting. We routinely use the GStirrupĀ® lithotomy exam boots to ensure our patients' safety and comfort during procedures.

• Spanish
  • Croatian

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1994)
  • Tulane University (Grad. 1998)

• Vitals Patient's Choice Award - 5 years in a row
  • Castle Connolly's Top Doctor
  • Heros in Health Care 2015
  • Press & Ganey top 1% of physicians for patient satisfaction
  • Lewis I Post Award for Surgical Excellence
  • Instructor for Boston Scientific & Olympus training doctors from around the world on latest surgical techniques