Ratings for Dr. Joseph Gauta

Thorough explanation and empathy. The staff listens very wellto what you have to say. Always seen promptly. Good experience.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Everyone at Dr. Gauta's office is very professional. Everything is explained well and I feel like a well informed patient.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Dr. Gauta explains things in a way we understand. The front check in always makes us feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

I was very nervous to come here but everyone made me feel very comfortable. The doctor explained in details what I need next

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

All appointments leading up to surgery were so informative and reassuring. The day of surgery I felt completely confident in dr. Gauta and within 4 days post op I truly felt cared about by dr. Gauta and his staff. I am overwhelmed with joy and feel fantastic. Thank you Florida bladder institut.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

I come in once a year and everyone is always so kind and welcoming. Love this place!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. Gauta takes the time to listen and truly cares about your health. His staff is patient and friendly. Great office!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Office very efficient and friendly. I arrived over an hour earlier then my appointment And office saw me earlier . Dr Gauta was very professional and a good explainer of diagnosis and surgical procedure. Well worth the drive from Sebring Fl

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

All of the staff and Dr Gauta was wonderful They were very informative and super nice!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

I was very reluctant to make an appt but,when I got here, everyone including Dr Gauta were excellent. I am looking forward to working with the group.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Dr. Joseph Gauta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

The Florida Bladder Institute, based in Naples Florida, is one of the country's first urogynecology practices. There have been tremendous gains over the last decade in the diagnosis and treatment of female incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic pain. The specialty of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (a.k.a. Urogynecology) was developed to harness this knowledge and benefit women of all ages. As a center of excellence in women's pelvic health, the Florida Bladder Institute treats women from throughout the world who seek specialized comprehensive care for complex pelvic floor disorders. Typically, a woman would have to see a gynecologist for one problem, a urologist for another and a gastroenterologist for another. Dr. Gauta explains that, "A urogynecologist has the skill and experience to assess the entire pelvic region including the uterus, bladder, vagina and rectum as well as the muscles, ligaments, connective tissue and nerves that support those systems," He added, "This means a thorough evaluation is done of your urinary, lower gastrointestinal and reproductive systems as a whole to insure you receive the best possible treatment and outcome in the most efficient and cost effective manner." Comprehensive Approach Using State-Of-The-Art Technology At the Florida Bladder Institute, you will experience a thorough approach to the evaluation and treatment of pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse, bladder and lower urinary tract disorders, bowel and gas incontinence, bleeding and menopause. Our compassionate and expertly trained team will guide you along the way using state-of-the-art technology in our comfortable and private setting. We routinely use the GStirrupĀ® lithotomy exam boots to ensure our patients' safety and comfort during procedures.

• Spanish
  • Croatian

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1994)
  • Tulane University (Grad. 1998)

• Vitals Patient's Choice Award - 5 years in a row
  • Castle Connolly's Top Doctor
  • Heros in Health Care 2015
  • Press & Ganey top 1% of physicians for patient satisfaction
  • Lewis I Post Award for Surgical Excellence
  • Instructor for Boston Scientific & Olympus training doctors from around the world on latest surgical techniques

AHC